|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young man using hot balloons to do?
(a) Esape the war.
(b) Spy on the Union.
(c) Find his friends.
(d) Track troop movement.
2. What did Harold used to tell Homer stories about?
(c) Pirates and indians.
(d) Sporting heroes.
3. What does Homer say doesn't come easy to him?
(a) Talking to girls.
(b) Being positive.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Writing stories.
4. Why does Homer think Harold is bound to get killed?
(a) He is brave.
(b) He is naive.
(c) He can't shoot a gun.
(d) He is a coward.
5. What do Mr. Willow and Homer have to do in Maine?
(a) Book a hotel.
(b) Talk to an army general.
(c) Catch a ship.
(d) Find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Homer think he has convinced the crowd at the dock he has?
2. What kind of gas is the balloon filled with?
3. Why does Mr. Brewster say he can't get a gun?
4. What is the title of chapter thirteen?
5. What does Homer say Smelt has all the charm of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)