|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Homer say they call his town Smelt?
(a) Because they never bury their dead.
(b) Because of a nearby swamp.
(c) Because it is full of bums.
(d) Because pigs roam the town center.
2. What two characters get engaged in this section?
(a) Homer and Miss. Nibbly.
(b) Harold and Lauren.
(c) Mr. Willow and Miss Nibbly.
(d) Mr. Brewster and Mrs. Bean.
3. What does Stink Mullins smells like?
(a) A dead man.
(d) A hog.
4. What does Mr. Brewster offer to show Homer the secret of?
(a) His cellar.
(b) His mines.
(c) His winemaking.
(d) The Quaker religion.
5. What does Homer do when a hand comes near his crate?
(a) He jumps to the otherside of the crate.
(b) He licks it.
(c) He snaps at it.
(d) He sucks on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers accuse Fleabottom of doing?
2. What does Homer say he used the skin of the snake to make?
3. What does Mrs. Bean say is the only truthful part of what Homer is saying?
4. Who surround the medicine show and calls for Fleabottom to surrender?
5. What kind of animal do the crowd think Homer is?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)