|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Homer say enters the parlor at the end of chapter eight?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Peter Piper.
2. What does Mrs. Bean say is amazing about the snake in Homer's story?
(a) It has a spine.
(b) It smiles.
(c) It speaks.
(d) It has a neck.
3. What does Smelt study Homer like?
(a) Like a toad studying a fly.
(b) Like a crocodile studying a human.
(c) Like a vulture studying a dead body.
(d) Like an owl studying a mouse.
4. What is Harold forced to join in chapter two?
(a) The navy.
(b) The army.
(c) The circus.
(d) The carnival.
5. What does Homer say Mr. Brewster's voice does to his brain?
(a) Expands it.
(b) Shrinks it.
(c) Freezes it.
(d) Scrambles it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was always the hero in Harold's stories?
2. What does Homer say most folks keep in a root cellar?
3. How does Reed say Homer helped him out?
4. What kind of meal does Mrs. Bean cook for Homer?
5. What do Smelt's hard little eyes brighten up like?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)