|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bean say is the only truthful part of what Homer is saying?
(a) His name is Homer.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is alone.
(d) He is tired.
2. What does Mr. Brewster offer to show Homer the secret of?
(a) His mines.
(b) His cellar.
(c) His winemaking.
(d) The Quaker religion.
3. What does Homer say Stink smells worse than?
(a) A sewer.
(b) A dog.
(c) A decaying corpse.
(d) A cesspit.
4. What do Stink and Smelt want Homer to lie his way into?
(a) The food shelter.
(b) The army.
(c) The bomb shelter.
(d) The Underground railway.
5. Why does Corny think Squint is clever?
(a) He made money by selling Harold.
(b) He tricked the soldiers into taking Harold.
(c) He can now do what he wants with Homer.
(d) He has a PhD.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Henry Figg related to Homer?
2. What do the soldiers tell Homer they will do if he continues to interfere?
3. What does Homer say Smelt looks like in the dark?
4. What does Squint catch Homer eating?
5. Where does Samuel Reed say he was born?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)