|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer say doesn't come easy to him?
(a) Telling the truth.
(b) Writing stories.
(c) Being positive.
(d) Talking to girls.
2. What does Homer say the cider in the cellar has turned into?
3. Why does Homer think Harold is bound to get killed?
(a) He can't shoot a gun.
(b) He is naive.
(c) He is brave.
(d) He is a coward.
4. Who does Smelt call a Quaker fool?
(a) Mr. Brewster.
(b) Mrs. Bean.
5. What does Samuel Reed use to knock out Stink and Smelt?
(a) A crow bar.
(b) An iron bar.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A tennis racket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Samuel say set the slaves free?
2. What does Homer say Mr. Brewster's voice does to his brain?
3. What does Smelt say the Judge would sell his mother for?
4. What did Harold used to tell Homer stories about?
5. What does Mrs. Bean say is amazing about the snake in Homer's story?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)