|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer say doesn't come easy to him?
(a) Telling the truth.
(b) Talking to girls.
(c) Writing stories.
(d) Being positive.
2. What does Homer say Smelt has all the charm of?
(a) An energetic weasel.
(b) A tired skunk.
(c) An angry hippo.
(d) An energetic hyena.
3. What does Homer say the cider in the cellar has turned into?
4. Who does the man think Homer is spying for?
(a) The Union.
(b) The Confederacy.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Sheriff.
5. What is Squint's full name?
(a) James Squinton.
(b) Squintive Squat.
(c) Squinton Leach.
(d) Squint Petersen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer say scares him worse than the spiders?
2. What does Smelt say is the name of his darky friend?
3. What does Smelt say they are going to do to Homer's ear?
4. What does Mr. Brewster tell Homer he offers for the freed slaves?
5. Where does Homer say he left his papers that proves he is the owner of the horse?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)