|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the P stand for in Homer's name?
2. What does Homer say Mr. Brewster's voice does to his brain?
(a) Shrinks it.
(b) Freezes it.
(c) Scrambles it.
(d) Expands it.
3. What is Smelt's knife right for slicing?
(a) A man's belly.
(b) Whale meat.
(c) Crocodile meat.
(d) A hog's throat.
4. What part of Homer's body does Smelt tie a rope around?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His neck.
(d) His waist.
5. Why does Homer think Mr. Brewster couldn't keep a secret?
(a) He can't lie.
(b) He talks too much.
(c) He is too open.
(d) He doesn't think about what he is saying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bean say is amazing about the snake in Homer's story?
2. Who does Mr. Brewster say showed him the path?
3. Why does Smelt say Reed should put down his weapon?
4. What is Harold forced to join in chapter two?
5. Why does Homer say it wouldn't be a good idea to kill Samuel?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)