|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of chapter four?
(b) Chiseling a Life.
(c) The Runaway Slave.
(d) The Dark of the World.
2. What does Homer say Mr. Brewster's voice does to his brain?
(a) Scrambles it.
(b) Expands it.
(c) Shrinks it.
(d) Freezes it.
3. Why does Homer think Mr. Brewster couldn't keep a secret?
(a) He is too open.
(b) He talks too much.
(c) He can't lie.
(d) He doesn't think about what he is saying.
4. What does Homer advise Mr. Willow not to tell Mrs. Nibbly?
(a) His links with the Underground Railroad.
(b) How much money he has.
(c) His problems with alcohol.
(d) How many children he has.
5. What does Harold say he is doing in his head when Squinton arrives back?
(a) Taking a hot shower.
(b) Marrying a good looking girl.
(c) Saving a damsel in distress.
(d) Chopping down trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer say Bob is faster than?
2. What is Harold forced to join in chapter two?
3. What is the title of chapter thirteen?
4. How did Homer's father die?
5. Who does Homer say enters the parlor at the end of chapter eight?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)