|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Brewster say showed him the path?
(a) Michael Douglas.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Frederick Douglas.
(d) Malcolm X.
2. What does Homer do when a hand comes near his crate?
(a) He licks it.
(b) He snaps at it.
(c) He sucks on it.
(d) He jumps to the otherside of the crate.
3. How does Homer describe the color of the big man's face?
(a) Dangerously yellow.
(b) Boot polish black.
(c) Moon white.
(d) Whiskery red.
4. What does Harold say he is doing in his head when Squinton arrives back?
(a) Taking a hot shower.
(b) Saving a damsel in distress.
(c) Marrying a good looking girl.
(d) Chopping down trees.
5. What does Mrs. Bean say is amazing about the snake in Homer's story?
(a) It speaks.
(b) It has a neck.
(c) It smiles.
(d) It has a spine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Brewster almost make the windows rattle?
2. How did Homer's father die?
3. What do Stink and Smelt want Homer to lie his way into?
4. What does Smelt study Homer like?
5. What kind of meal does Mrs. Bean cook for Homer?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)