|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Homer's body does Smelt tie a rope around?
(a) His arm.
(b) His neck.
(c) His leg.
(d) His waist.
2. What does Homer wake up inside of at the beginning of chapter nineteen?
(a) A police cell.
(b) A rescue boat.
(c) A tiger cage.
(d) A pig crate.
3. What does Homer say most folks keep in a root cellar?
4. What does Homer say strides up to the side of the crate?
(a) A pair of polished boots.
(b) A pair of bare, white legs.
(c) A pair of hairy dog legs.
(d) A pair of bare brown feet.
5. Where does Harold think him and Homer could find work?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A chain gang.
(c) A logging camp.
(d) The army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squint catch Homer eating?
2. Where does Samuel Reed say he was born?
3. What does Smelt say they are going to do to Homer's ear?
4. What do Stink and Smelt want Homer to lie his way into?
5. What does Homer say Tourmaline sounds like?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)