1. What does Homer say doesn't come easy to him?
(a) Being positive.
(b) Talking to girls.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Writing stories.
2. What does the P stand for in Homer's name?
3. What did the meanest man in Bangor used to do for fun?
(a) Poison cats.
(b) Paralyze dogs.
(c) Starve old ladies.
(d) Drown kittens.
4. Why does Homer's uncle hate Bob the horse?
(a) He makes too much fuss.
(b) He costs him hay.
(c) He dulls his plow.
(d) He is too slow.
5. Why does Homer's uncle hate his house?
(a) His roof leaks.
(b) His floor boards creak.
(c) His windows let in a draught.
(d) His rent is too high.
6. What does Squint catch Homer eating?
7. What does Homer think Squint we do to him and his brother when he storms into his house?
(a) Shoot them dead.
(b) Lock them out.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Starve them to death.
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)