|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the special servants which the King establishes in "The Coming of Gowf"?
2. What does Duff mix with sticky cakes which makes him ill?
3. What did Mr. Steptoe formerly do for a living?
(b) Apple farming.
(d) Gold mining.
4. What is the name of the king in "The Coming of Gowf"?
(a) King Gowf.
(b) King Yaxley.
(c) King Zenobia.
(d) King Merolchazzar.
5. In "Jeeves and the Impending Doom," what is Bingo desperate to do?
(a) Keep his job.
(b) Visit a casino.
(c) Kiss a girl.
(d) Lose his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Purity of the Turf," who intends to lay bets on the school treat's games?
2. What group does Mr. Filmer work for?
3. What is the name of the pig in "Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!"?
4. Who is Weatherby's employer?
5. Who does Jeeves tell Filmer was the one who set his boat adrift?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves tell Bingo would be the best strategy to impress Mary Burgess in "The Metropolitan Touch"?
2. Briefly describe Joss Weatherby.
3. Why does Mrs. Chavender go to London with Sally in "Quick Service"?
4. Who is Chibnall? Who is he engaged to? What does the couple like to read?
5. What deal does Bedford make with Emsworth in "Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!"?
6. What does Lord Holbeton do with the trust money he is able to get?
7. What does Brusiloff reveal about Cuthbert that wins him the admiration of Adeline?
8. In "The Coming of Gowf,, how does the Grand Vizier distract the King from awaiting a visit from a princess?
9. Why does Cuthbert Banks join the Literary Society in "The Clicking of Cuthbert"?
10. Why do some townspeople root against Bingo's Christmas play production in "The Metropolitan Touch"?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)