|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Steptoes' house?
(a) Deverill Hall.
(b) Twing Hall.
(c) Claines Hall.
(d) Marling Hall.
2. Who is Chibnall engaged to?
3. Who is Chibnall?
(a) Mr. Steptoe's brother-in-law.
(b) The painter of the portrait.
(c) Mr. Steptoe's business partner.
(d) The Steptoes' butler.
4. What is the name of the reverend in "The Great Sermon Handicap"?
5. What does Jeeves say would make Cora dislike Tuppy?
(a) If Tuppy looked bad in public.
(b) If Tuppy was caught with another girl.
(c) If Tuppy forgot her birthday.
(d) If Tuppy gave her a thoughtless present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rollo get invited to do in "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh"?
2. What does Steggles start laying odds against in "The Metroplitain Touch"?
3. What does Jeeves suggest Bingo should do to win over Mary?
4. What is the name of Bradybury Fisher's prized valet in "High Stakes"?
5. What is Rollo's golf score goal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal does Mr. Duff make with Sally in order to obtain the portrait?
2. Briefly describe Joss Weatherby.
3. Why does Mrs. Chavender go to London with Sally in "Quick Service"?
4. How does Mary help Rollo improve his golf game in "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh"?
5. What does Jeeves tell Bingo would be the best strategy to impress Mary Burgess in "The Metropolitan Touch"?
6. How is the romance between Mr. Duff and Mrs. Chavender renewed?
7. Why does the King's brother object to the King's interest in 'gowf' in "The Coming of Gowf"?
8. What does Jeeves tell Cora about her song at the end of "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
9. How does Jeeves arrange for Bertie and company to come out on top in the egg-and-spoon race?
10. In "High Stakes," how does Bradbury escape his wife's wrath after losing his valet Blizzard in a golf game?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)