|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bertie's aunt in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
2. What is the full title for the King's teacher that is shortened to "Pro"?
(a) Protector of the King's Throne.
(b) Professor of the King's Wishes.
(c) Producer of the King's Schedule.
(d) Promoter of the King's Happiness.
3. In "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh," how does Rollo's mother treat him?
(a) She belittles him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She coddles him.
(d) She smothers him.
4. Where do the Steptoes go at the end of the story?
(c) New York.
5. In "The Purity of the Turf," who intends to lay bets on the school treat's games?
(a) Alexander Worple.
(b) Roderick Spode.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Freddie Bullivant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves say would make Cora dislike Tuppy?
2. Who is Chibnall?
3. What group does Mrs. Smethurst belong to in "The Clicking of Cuthburt"?
4. What is the name of the Steptoes' house?
5. What is Weatherby's connection with Sally?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of "Quick Service," what do the Steptoes decide to do?
2. What does Jeeves tell Bingo would be the best strategy to impress Mary Burgess in "The Metropolitan Touch"?
3. How does Jeeves advise Bertie to break up Tuppy and Cora in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
4. What insight does Bertie have which he hopes will help him win bets in "The Great Sermon Handicap"?
5. Briefly describe Joss Weatherby.
6. What ruins Jopp's chance to win the American Amateur Championship in "The Heel of Achilles"?
7. What does Aunt Dahlia ask of Bertie in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs" and why?
8. In "The Coming of Gowf,, how does the Grand Vizier distract the King from awaiting a visit from a princess?
9. How is the romance between Mr. Duff and Mrs. Chavender renewed?
10. What does Lord Holbeton do with the trust money he is able to get?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)