|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does Mr. Filmer work for?
(a) The Anti-Tobacco League.
(b) The Temperance League.
(c) The Anti-Gambling League.
(d) The Healthy-Living League.
2. What chases Filmer and Bertie up to the top of a building?
(a) A dog.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A swan.
(d) A fox.
3. What is the name of Bertie's aunt in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
4. In "The Great Sermon Handicap," Bertie knows that the Reverend does a long sermon on _____________.
(a) Noah and the Arc.
(b) Divine Judgement.
(c) Brotherly love.
5. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
(a) Take out her friend's daughter.
(b) Break up a couple.
(c) Be a matchmaker.
(d) Perform at a concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bradybury Fisher's prized valet in "High Stakes"?
2. What is put down a choir boy's shirt while while he's standing in the choir?
3. What is the full title for the King's teacher that is shortened to "Pro"?
4. In which area of England is the Steptoes' house located?
5. Prudence Baxter finishes her race in ___________ place.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Chibnall? Who is he engaged to? What does the couple like to read?
2. How is the romance between Mr. Duff and Mrs. Chavender renewed?
3. Briefly explain the plot of "The Purity of the Turf".
4. In "The Coming of Gowf,, how does the Grand Vizier distract the King from awaiting a visit from a princess?
5. Why do some townspeople root against Bingo's Christmas play production in "The Metropolitan Touch"?
6. What does Brusiloff reveal about Cuthbert that wins him the admiration of Adeline?
7. What troubles Lord Emsworth in the story "Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!"?
8. What does Mr. Duff want with the portrait of Mrs. Chavender?
9. At the end of "Quick Service," what do the Steptoes decide to do?
10. How does Jeeves advise Bertie to break up Tuppy and Cora in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)