|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reverend drop on the way to the pulpit?
(a) A glass.
(c) An apple.
(d) His Bible.
2. Who is Lady Constance Keeble's niece?
3. What is Weatherby's first name?
4. What is Tuppy's surname?
5. What does Rollo get invited to do in "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh"?
(a) Have dinner with the woman he loves.
(b) Watch a polo game with the woman he loves.
(c) Go to the opera with the woman he loves.
(d) Play golf with the woman he loves.
6. What is Bingo's play laced with in "The Metropolitan Touch"?
(a) Inappropriate songs.
(b) Horrible acting.
(c) Old-fashioned dialogue.
(d) Bad costumes.
7. Who is Sally engaged to?
(a) Lord Pershore.
(b) Lord Holbeton.
(c) Lord Dreever.
(d) Lord Worplesdon.
8. In "The Purity of the Turf," who intends to lay bets on the school treat's games?
(a) Freddie Bullivant.
(b) Roderick Spode.
(c) Alexander Worple.
(d) Bingo Little.
9. In "Jeeves and the Impending Doom," what is Bingo desperate to do?
(a) Lose his job.
(b) Kiss a girl.
(c) Visit a casino.
(d) Keep his job.
10. What is the game that the captured man teaches the King?
11. With whom does Mr. Duff have a renewed romance?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Mrs. Chavender.
(c) Miss Pym.
(d) Mrs. Wintergreen.
12. What is the name of Bertie's aunt in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
13. What job does Weatherby take at the Steptoes' house?
14. Prudence Baxter finishes her race in ___________ place.
15. Where is the pig's caretaker?
(a) Sick in hospital.
(b) In jail.
(c) Attending a veterinary course.
(d) On holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh," how does Rollo's mother treat him?
2. What did Mr. Steptoe formerly do for a living?
3. The Russian novelist recognizes Cuthbert Banks as the winner of __________________.
4. In which area of England is the Steptoes' house located?
5. Whom does Adeline Smethurst say she will marry?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)