|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh," Rollo's mother put something in his arrowroot to stop his ______________.
2. What does Jeeves suggest Bingo should do to win over Mary?
(a) Improve his appearance.
(b) Get himself in the newspaper.
(c) Make friends with her parents.
(d) Devote himself to good works.
3. What is Rollo's golf score goal?
(a) Under 200 swings.
(b) Under 145 swings.
(c) Under 80 swings.
(d) Under 100 swings.
4. Who suggests that the King has broken with the kingdom's religion?
(a) The captured man.
(b) The King's brother.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The jester.
5. Who is Weatherby's employer?
(a) Mr. Duff.
(b) Mr. Jackson.
(c) Mr. Firby-Smith.
(d) Mr. Tupper.
6. What are the names of the twins in "The Great Sermon Handicap"?
(a) George and Reginald.
(b) David and Bruce.
(c) Claude and Eustace.
(d) Harold and Spencer.
7. What is the name of the Steptoes' house?
(a) Marling Hall.
(b) Claines Hall.
(c) Deverill Hall.
(d) Twing Hall.
8. Who is Lettice Willoughby?
(a) Rollo's cousin.
(b) Rollo's former fiancee.
(c) Rollo's sister.
(d) Rollo's niece.
9. What does Rollo get invited to do in "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh"?
(a) Go to the opera with the woman he loves.
(b) Play golf with the woman he loves.
(c) Watch a polo game with the woman he loves.
(d) Have dinner with the woman he loves.
10. What job does Weatherby take at the Steptoes' house?
11. Who is Sally engaged to?
(a) Lord Pershore.
(b) Lord Holbeton.
(c) Lord Worplesdon.
(d) Lord Dreever.
12. In "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh," Rollo is in love with _______________.
(a) Florence Craye.
(b) Pauline Stoker.
(c) Mary Kent.
(d) Clementina Wickham.
13. How is the captured gentleman's habit of hitting a ball and shouting "Fore!" described in "The Coming of Gowf"?
(a) As a form of worship.
(b) As a sport.
(c) As an profession.
(d) As a mental illness.
14. Mr. Duff wants to use the portrait for _________________.
(a) An advertising campaign.
(b) A gallery exhibition.
(c) A focal point in his living room.
(d) Impressing his clients.
15. What job does Bingo Little have in "Jeeves and the Impending Doom"?
(d) Magazine writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sally's employer?
2. What does Duff mix with sticky cakes which makes him ill?
3. What is Weatherby's first name?
4. What do the children in the play actually throw at the audience?
5. What is the name of the king in "The Coming of Gowf"?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)