|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chases Filmer and Bertie up to the top of a building?
(a) A fox.
(b) A dog.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A swan.
2. Which race does Prudence Baxter participate in?
(a) The potato-sack race.
(b) The egg-and-spoon race.
(c) The foot race.
(d) The three-legged race.
3. Where is the pig's caretaker?
(a) On holiday.
(b) Sick in hospital.
(c) In jail.
(d) Attending a veterinary course.
4. In "The Heel of Achilles," Amelia says she will marry Jopp if he wins which competition?
(a) The British Open.
(b) The American Amateur Championship.
(c) The Royal Golf Open.
(d) The American Open.
5. In "The Purity of the Turf," who intends to lay bets on the school treat's games?
(a) Freddie Bullivant.
(b) Alexander Worple.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Roderick Spode.
6. What is the name of the special servants which the King establishes in "The Coming of Gowf"?
7. What song does Jeeves suggest for Bertie to sing in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
(a) Sonny Boy.
(b) Farewell Blues.
(c) Pale Moon.
(d) Ging Gang Goolie.
8. What is Mrs. Steptoe's first name?
9. The Russian novelist recognizes Cuthbert Banks as the winner of __________________.
(a) The British Open.
(b) The French Open.
(c) The Masters Tournament.
(d) The Amateur Championship.
10. In her caretaker's absence, what does the pig refuse to do?
(a) Stay in her pen.
(b) Stand up.
11. In "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh," Rollo's mother put something in his arrowroot to stop his ______________.
12. What is Mrs. Chavender's relation to Mrs. Steptoe?
(a) They are sisters-in-law.
(b) They are step-sisters.
(c) They are unrelated.
(d) They are cousins.
13. What is the name of the pig in "Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!"?
(a) The Countess of Easeby.
(b) The Queen of Ganymede.
(c) The Empress of Blandings.
(d) The Duchess of Much Matchingham.
14. What does Jeeves use to rescue Filmer and Bertie from the top of a building?
(a) A fishing net.
(b) A raincoat.
(c) A ladder.
(d) An oar.
15. What is Sally's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tuppy's surname?
2. Who is Weatherby's employer?
3. What does Steggles start laying odds against in "The Metroplitain Touch"?
4. Where do the Steptoes go at the end of the story?
5. What king of dog does Mrs. Chavender have?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)