|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeeves suggest Bertie go before he is to sing at the entertainment night?
(a) To the washroom.
(c) To a pub.
(d) To have his photo taken.
2. What does Jeeves suggest Bingo should do to win over Mary?
(a) Devote himself to good works.
(b) Make friends with her parents.
(c) Improve his appearance.
(d) Get himself in the newspaper.
3. What is the name of Mr. Duff's company?
(a) Holiday Hams.
(b) English Country Hams Co.
(c) Tupper Farms Hams.
(d) Paramount Hams.
4. Who is Mary Burgess related to?
5. Mr. Duff wants to use the portrait for _________________.
(a) A focal point in his living room.
(b) Impressing his clients.
(c) An advertising campaign.
(d) A gallery exhibition.
6. What is Sally's surname?
7. In "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh," Rollo's mother put something in his arrowroot to stop his ______________.
8. Why does Lord Holbeton go to Italy?
(a) To vacation on a yacht.
(b) To attend school.
(c) To study art.
(d) To get voice training.
9. Who does not want to sell the portrait?
(a) Mrs. Cavendish.
(b) Mrs. Steptoe.
(c) Mr. Steptoe.
10. In "The Metropolitan Touch," Bingo intends to impress Mary Burgess by putting on a play for which occasion?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(d) Her birthday.
11. What group does Mr. Filmer work for?
(a) The Anti-Gambling League.
(b) The Healthy-Living League.
(c) The Anti-Tobacco League.
(d) The Temperance League.
12. What is the name of Bradybury Fisher's prized valet in "High Stakes"?
13. Who is Chibnall?
(a) The painter of the portrait.
(b) Mr. Steptoe's brother-in-law.
(c) Mr. Steptoe's business partner.
(d) The Steptoes' butler.
14. What is the name of the Steptoes' house?
(a) Twing Hall.
(b) Claines Hall.
(c) Marling Hall.
(d) Deverill Hall.
15. What is put down a choir boy's shirt while while he's standing in the choir?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A spider.
(d) An ice cube.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sally's fiancé sing?
2. What is the name of the special servants which the King establishes in "The Coming of Gowf"?
3. Who is the pig's caretaker?
4. In which area of England is the Steptoes' house located?
5. Who is Sally's employer?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)