|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Freddie's surname?
2. In "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate," the group learns about a man who broke his ______________.
(a) His arm.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His nose.
(d) His hip.
3. How many puppies are in the group that Ukridge thinks he can train?
4. What competition does Freddie judge in "Noblesse Oblige"?
(a) The Sunny Mother and Baby competition.
(b) The Peasant Mothers Baby competition.
(c) The Beautiful Baby competition.
(d) The Sweet Face Baby competition.
5. What does Archibald do an impression of that would reportedly not impress Aurelia?
(a) A hen.
(b) An angry goose.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A hunting dog.
6. What does Augustine save the bishop from?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A charging bull.
(c) A dog.
7. What does Bashford threaten to do if he cannot have Mabel for himself in "The Ordeal of Osbert Mulliner"?
(a) Make Osbert go bankrupt.
(b) Fire Osbert.
(c) Cause Osbert injury.
(d) Have Osbert arrested.
8. What does George set out to overcome?
(a) His claustrophobia.
(b) His stammer.
(c) His shyness.
(d) His limp.
9. Who takes Ukridge's dogs from him?
(a) His aunt.
(c) His landlord.
(d) Harry Hawk.
10. What does Freddie find on his bed in "Farewell to All Cats"?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A shredded pair of pants.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) Chewed-up leather shoes.
11. What is Percy's surname?
12. What does Osbert decide to do when Bashford finds out Osbert and Mabel are engaged?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Break his engagement.
(d) Fight Bashford.
13. Who does Ukridge plan to have sell paper buttercups in "Buttercup Day"?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) An elderly lady.
(c) Girl Guides.
(d) A nurse.
14. Who was responsible for switching Percy's and Nelson's hats on the morning of the race?
(c) A delivery boy.
(d) A coat-check girl.
15. What does Angelica ask Barmy to do in a note?
(a) Get rid of a hornet's nest in the garden.
(b) Help paint the schoolhouse.
(c) Chauffeur the church women.
(d) Prepare tea for her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Fate" who sits on Freddie's lap?
2. Where does the crook lock up Ukridge's aunt's butler?
3. In "A Bit of Luck for Mabe,l" where had Ukridge joined the social world?
4. What is the title of the short story about Percy and Nelson?
5. Ukridge lives with ________.
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)