|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the crook lock up Ukridge's aunt's butler?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) In a bathroom.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In a linen closet.
2. What does Archibald disguise in his pursuit of Aurelia?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His surname.
(c) His face.
(d) His sense of humor.
3. What is Percy's surname?
4. What is Angelica's surname?
5. Where does Ukridge go to collect money from a shady-looking man?
(a) A pub.
(b) The race track.
(c) A train station.
(d) A gazebo at the beach.
6. What is the name of Ukridge's aunt?
7. Who holds a bazaar at Ukridge's aunt's house?
(a) The local temperance league.
(b) The local grammar school.
(c) The local women's guild.
(d) The church fundraising committee.
8. Why is Wilfred's beloved in hiding?
(a) Her skin reacted badly to Wilfred's skin cream.
(b) Her parents want to hide her away from Wilfred.
(c) She is avoiding debt collectors.
(d) She is writing a novel in seclusion.
9. Who does Osbert find in his kitchen when he returns home from shopping in "The Ordeal of Osbert Mulliner"?
(a) Reverend Mulliner.
10. How many puppies are in the group that Ukridge thinks he can train?
11. What does the tonic do to Augustine?
(a) The tonic makes him tell the truth.
(b) The tonic gives him courage.
(c) The tonic makes him lucky.
(d) The tonic gives him a stomach ache.
12. What is the name of Freddie's fiancee?
13. Which of Ukbridge's aunt's possessions are stolen by a crook in "Buttercup Day"?
(a) Her Ming vases.
(b) Her silverware.
(c) Her snuffboxes.
(d) Her paintings by John Constable.
14. Who discovers Freddie in a woman's flat?
(a) Freddie's fiancee.
(b) Private detectives.
(c) A police constable.
(d) Her husband.
15. Who sends Augustine the tonic which he takes?
(a) Herbert Binstead.
(b) Aline Peters.
(c) Aunt Angela.
(d) Wildred Mulliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Augustine save the bishop from?
2. What is Nelson's surname?
3. Who does Ukridge fall in love with in "Ukridge and the Old Stepper"?
4. What is Freddie's surname?
5. What does Freddie mistakenly think the man he runs into in "Noblesse Oblige" wants from him?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)