|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teddy get injured after dinner with the group in "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate"?
(a) Teddy slips on a wet floor.
(b) Teddy gets kicked by a horse.
(c) Teddy falls from a ladder.
(d) Teddy gets hit by a truck.
2. What is the title of the first story in "Stanley Featherstonehaugh Ukridge"?
(a) "Ukridge Rounds a Nasty Corner."
(b) "Ukridge and the Home from Home."
(c) "Ukridge's Dog College."
(d) "The Level Business Head."
3. What is the name of Freddie's fiancee?
4. What is the story about Archibald titled?
(a) Archibald's Benefit.
(b) Archibald and the Masses.
(c) The Man Who Gave Up Smoking.
(d) The Reverent Wooing of Archibald.
5. In "Farewell to All Cats," what is the name of Dahlia Prenderby's family estate?
(a) Deverill Hall.
(b) Matcham Scratchings.
(c) Totleigh Towers.
(d) Sanstead House.
6. What cream does Wilfred recommend to his beloved?
(a) His Ivory Angel Face Cream.
(b) His Scarlet Amour Face Cream.
(c) His Raven Gypsy Face Cream.
(d) His Blanc Queenie Face Cream.
7. How does Ukridge intend to trick people into buying the buttercup flowers?
(a) By saying they're a rare flower variety.
(b) By saying buyers will be entered into a raffle.
(c) By saying they're being sold for charity.
(d) By saying they're worn to show respect for the King.
8. What does the tonic do to Augustine?
(a) The tonic makes him lucky.
(b) The tonic makes him tell the truth.
(c) The tonic gives him a stomach ache.
(d) The tonic gives him courage.
9. In "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate," the group learns about a man who received a favor from __________.
(a) A school.
(b) A concerned citizen.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A bank.
10. What is Percy's surname?
11. What position does the bishop offer Augustine?
12. According to Teddy, what would motivate him to be injured?
(a) A sunny holiday.
(b) A job for his wife.
(d) A new car.
13. What does Freddie mistakenly think the man he runs into in "Noblesse Oblige" wants from him?
(a) A meal.
(c) His tie.
(d) To be chauffeured.
14. Where does Ukridge live?
(d) Merton Park.
15. What does Freddie find on his bed in "Farewell to All Cats"?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) A pigeon.
(c) Chewed-up leather shoes.
(d) A shredded pair of pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Freddie in a woman's flat?
2. What competition does Freddie judge in "Noblesse Oblige"?
3. What is Freddie's surname?
4. Where does Wilfred lock up Sir Jasper?
5. Who does Adrian smile at during a wedding reception in "The Smile that Wins"?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)