|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Freddie in "Noblesse Oblige"?
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. What does the tonic do to Augustine?
(a) The tonic makes him lucky.
(b) The tonic gives him courage.
(c) The tonic gives him a stomach ache.
(d) The tonic makes him tell the truth.
4. In "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate," the group learns about a man who received a favor from __________.
(a) A bank.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A concerned citizen.
(d) A school.
5. What cream does Wilfred recommend to his beloved?
(a) His Blanc Queenie Face Cream.
(b) His Ivory Angel Face Cream.
(c) His Raven Gypsy Face Cream.
(d) His Scarlet Amour Face Cream.
6. Which of Ukbridge's aunt's possessions are stolen by a crook in "Buttercup Day"?
(a) Her Ming vases.
(b) Her snuffboxes.
(c) Her paintings by John Constable.
(d) Her silverware.
7. Where does Ukridge go to collect money from a shady-looking man?
(a) A gazebo at the beach.
(b) A pub.
(c) The race track.
(d) A train station.
8. Who does Adrian smile at during a wedding reception in "The Smile that Wins"?
(a) A woman falling asleep.
(b) A man stealing presents.
(c) A bridesmaid.
(d) The Vicar.
9. What is the name of Ukridge's aunt?
10. What building do Ukridge and Bertie see Teddy exiting in "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate"?
(a) A fancy restaurant.
(b) A university.
(c) A church.
(d) A police station.
11. Ukridge wishes someone would pelt Teddy with _______________.
(a) Rotten eggs.
(b) A tomato.
12. Who takes Ukridge's dogs from him?
(a) His aunt.
(c) Harry Hawk.
(d) His landlord.
13. How does George scare a woman on the train?
(a) By joking that he had killed a man.
(b) By singing about tea.
(c) By listing off Europe's capital cities.
(d) By asking her about her shoes.
14. Where does Ukridge live?
(d) Merton Park.
15. Where does the crook lock up Ukridge's aunt's butler?
(a) In a linen closet.
(b) In the cellar.
(c) In a bathroom.
(d) In the attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ukbridge stolen in order to pay for gifts for Mabel?
2. What is the title of the first story in "Stanley Featherstonehaugh Ukridge"?
3. What does Angelica do for a living?
4. What does Ukridge help himself to as he leaves George Tupper's in "A Bit of Luck for Mabel"?
5. What is Freddie's surname?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)