|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Mulliner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What competition does Freddie judge in "Noblesse Oblige"?
(a) The Peasant Mothers Baby competition.
(b) The Sunny Mother and Baby competition.
(c) The Sweet Face Baby competition.
(d) The Beautiful Baby competition.
2. What is Angelica's surname?
3. How is Nelson described in the story?
4. How is Augustine's character described in "Mulliner's Buck-U-Uppo"?
5. What does Freddie mistakenly think the man he runs into in "Noblesse Oblige" wants from him?
(a) His tie.
(c) To be chauffeured.
(d) A meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Farewell to All Cats," what is the name of Dahlia Prenderby's family estate?
2. What cream does Wilfred recommend to his beloved?
3. Which of Archibald's friends tells him that Aurelia has a literary mind?
4. Who discovers Freddie in a woman's flat?
5. Who sends Augustine the tonic which he takes?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)