|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jeeves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Freddie in a woman's flat?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Freddie's fiancee.
(c) Private detectives.
(d) A police constable.
2. What does the tonic do to Augustine?
(a) The tonic gives him a stomach ache.
(b) The tonic gives him courage.
(c) The tonic makes him tell the truth.
(d) The tonic makes him lucky.
3. Where does Wilfred lock up Sir Jasper?
(a) In an armoire.
(b) In a pantry.
(c) In a Turkish bath.
(d) In a root cellar.
4. What song does Jeeves suggest for Bertie to sing in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
(a) Ging Gang Goolie.
(b) Pale Moon.
(c) Sonny Boy.
(d) Farewell Blues.
5. In "Farewell to All Cats," what is the name of Dahlia Prenderby's family estate?
(a) Sanstead House.
(b) Deverill Hall.
(c) Totleigh Towers.
(d) Matcham Scratchings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the woman Rollo is in love with want to marry?
2. Who does Ukridge fall in love with in "Ukridge and the Old Stepper"?
3. Who takes Ukridge's dogs from him?
4. Why doesn't Jeeves mind that Bingo's play is unsuccessful?
5. What is the title of the first story told in "Mr. Mulliner"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)