|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jeeves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Ukridge steal a jacket?
(c) Izzy Previn.
(d) Mabel's father.
2. Where does Wilfred lock up Sir Jasper?
(a) In a root cellar.
(b) In an armoire.
(c) In a pantry.
(d) In a Turkish bath.
3. How does Teddy get injured after dinner with the group in "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate"?
(a) Teddy slips on a wet floor.
(b) Teddy falls from a ladder.
(c) Teddy gets kicked by a horse.
(d) Teddy gets hit by a truck.
4. Who is the pig's caretaker?
(a) Herbert Binstead.
(b) Edwin Pott.
(c) George Cyril Wellbeloved.
(d) Monica Simmons.
5. What is the full title for the King's teacher that is shortened to "Pro"?
(a) Protector of the King's Throne.
(b) Producer of the King's Schedule.
(c) Professor of the King's Wishes.
(d) Promoter of the King's Happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the reverend in "The Great Sermon Handicap"?
2. How does Ukridge intend to trick people into buying the buttercup flowers?
3. In "The Great Sermon Handicap," Bertie knows that the Reverend does a long sermon on _____________.
4. Ukridge wishes someone would pelt Teddy with _______________.
5. How is Nelson described in the story?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)