|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jeeves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Freddie think he would be paid at the competition?
(a) Fifty francs.
(b) Five hundred francs.
(c) Five thousand francs.
(d) Five francs.
2. Where does Wilfred lock up Sir Jasper?
(a) In a Turkish bath.
(b) In a root cellar.
(c) In an armoire.
(d) In a pantry.
3. What is the game that the captured man teaches the King?
4. What is the name of Osbert's valet?
5. Who does Corky intend to ask for help in raising capital for Ukridge?
(a) Bonzo Travers.
(b) Mrs. Wintergreen.
(c) J. G. "Looney" Coote.
(d) George Tupper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate," the group learns about a man who broke his ______________.
2. What is the name of Bertie's aunt in "Jeeves and the Song of Songs"?
3. Which of Ukbridge's aunt's possessions are stolen by a crook in "Buttercup Day"?
4. What does Lord Emsworth learn at dinner in "Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!"?
5. In "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh," Rollo is in love with _______________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)