|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jeeves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ukridge plan to have sell paper buttercups in "Buttercup Day"?
(a) An elderly lady.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A pretty girl.
(d) Girl Guides.
2. Which of Ukbridge's aunt's possessions are stolen by a crook in "Buttercup Day"?
(a) Her paintings by John Constable.
(b) Her snuffboxes.
(c) Her Ming vases.
(d) Her silverware.
3. What breed of dog does Ukridge believe he can train?
4. What does Archibald disguise in his pursuit of Aurelia?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His surname.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His face.
5. How is Augustine's character described in "Mulliner's Buck-U-Uppo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the first story in "Stanley Featherstonehaugh Ukridge"?
2. Where does the crook lock up Ukridge's aunt's butler?
3. What is the title of the first story told in "Mr. Mulliner"?
4. Ukridge lives with ________.
5. What is Tuppy's surname?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)