|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jeeves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reverend drop on the way to the pulpit?
(b) An apple.
(c) A glass.
(d) His Bible.
2. How does Teddy get injured after dinner with the group in "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate"?
(a) Teddy gets hit by a truck.
(b) Teddy slips on a wet floor.
(c) Teddy gets kicked by a horse.
(d) Teddy falls from a ladder.
3. George is enthusiastic about __________.
(a) Crossword puzzles.
(c) Mystery novels.
4. What does Jeeves say would make Cora dislike Tuppy?
(a) If Tuppy looked bad in public.
(b) If Tuppy gave her a thoughtless present.
(c) If Tuppy forgot her birthday.
(d) If Tuppy was caught with another girl.
5. What does Bashford threaten to do if he cannot have Mabel for himself in "The Ordeal of Osbert Mulliner"?
(a) Have Osbert arrested.
(b) Make Osbert go bankrupt.
(c) Fire Osbert.
(d) Cause Osbert injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tuppy's surname?
2. What does Wilfred disguise himself as in "A Slice of Life"?
3. What does Ukridge intend to do with the dogs that he trains?
4. How does Ukridge intend to trick people into buying the buttercup flowers?
5. In "Jeeves and the Impending Doom," what is Bingo desperate to do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)