|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Politics is like Trying to Screw a Cat in the Ass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of a huge win at the racetracks, at what hotel does Bukowski rent a luxury room?
(a) The Hilton in New York.
(b) Del Mar.
(c) The Grand Hotel.
(d) The Renaissance.
2. What causes Bukowski to vomit in "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
(a) Andre's sexual proclivities.
(b) Psychotropic mushrooms.
(d) Andre's male organ.
3. What part of her body does Cass pierce with a hat pin in front of Bukowski?
4. How many times did Sanchez have to retake the picture to get it just right?
5. What does Bukowski believe has brought on his illness when he is brought to the hospital?
(a) Ignoring the flu.
(b) Drinking whiskey.
(c) Eating expired meat.
(d) Working in the hot sun every day as he delivers mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the women go the morning after Bukowski has slept with each of them in "3 Women?"
2. According to Mason, what sort of product must he push in order to make a profit in his business?
3. According to Bill, what animals will probably attack the corpse off of Venice Beach?
4. In what mood is Bukowski at the end of "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
5. How long have Bagley and Danforth worked together?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)