|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Politics is like Trying to Screw a Cat in the Ass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "3 Chickens," who is Margi?
(a) An intended one-night-stand.
(b) Vicki's sister.
(c) The nurse who helps to care for Vicki's arm.
(d) Bukowski's landlady.
2. What does Henry claim to be when he rents a room at the Sunset Motel?
(a) Film actor.
(c) Shipping clerk.
(d) Dress maker.
3. What does Bukowski do with Cass on their first night together that surprises her?
(a) He reads her some of his poetry.
(b) He waits until morning to initiate sex.
(c) He cooks her dinner and lets her use his shower.
(d) He massages her back.
4. In what mood is Bukowski at the end of "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
5. According to the patients at the institution, what probably drove the man who claims to be president (though looks like Hitler) crazy?
(a) Rock music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what identity does Von Brashlitz hide Tanya's real function?
2. In "25 Bums in Rags," how much money does Bukowski get paid for his day of work?
3. What language is expressly forbidden around Hitler-as-the-President in "Swastika?"
4. Fill in the blank: Surgeons replace the president's brain and ________ with those of Hitler's.
5. To what is Sarah extremely opposed in "Six Inches?"
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)