|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Politics is like Trying to Screw a Cat in the Ass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the unnamed narrator of "Trouble with a Battery" reveal to have been the reason he picked up a prostitute in the first place?
(a) He was getting his watch repaired.
(b) His car battery died.
(c) He was looking for a set of batteries for his daughter's toy.
(d) He was trying to get back at his wife.
2. What is the name of the hospital in "The Copulating Mermaid of Venice, California?"
(a) Liver Hospital.
(b) Brain Hospital.
(c) Heart Hospital.
(d) Stomach Hospital.
3. Why does Bukowski quit his job at the meat-packing plant?
(a) He is unable to ever be on time to work.
(b) He cannot find a way to drink at work.
(c) He keeps getting into fights with his coworkers.
(d) He finds it disgusting.
4. What service does Danforth provide with his agency in "The Gut-Wringing Machine?"
(a) People's complacency is removed and they begin to rebel.
(b) Rebellious workers are dismembered and are no longer the company's problem.
(c) People are transformed into docile workers.
(d) Danforth removes any worries not related to work from someone's mind.
5. With what activity is Vicki obsessed in regards to Bukowski in "3 Chickens?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the law enforcement prove that Tanya is not human by their standards?
2. How much money does Mason give Ainsworth Hockley?
3. What is Bukowski's opinion about the people in charge in "Politics is like Trying to Screw a Cat in the Ass?"
4. What does Danforth convince Bagley would be a good idea after the latter is subjected to their agency's service?
5. According to Mason, what sort of product must he push in order to make a profit in his business?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)