|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve Flying Monkeys Who Won't Copulate Properly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite her passion for Bukowski, to what is Cass averse?
(c) Living together.
(d) Pre-marital sex.
2. Why do Bukowski's coworkers find him hard to work with in "Kid Stardust on the Porterhouse?"
(a) He cannot work fast enough.
(b) He is frequently drunk.
(c) He does not understand their culture and makes frequent comments about it.
(d) He feels he is above this sort of work and refuses to do much of anything.
3. Despite his talent, about what does Sanchez not particularly care?
4. What is the subject of the picture Sanchez shows Bukowski?
5. In Bukowski's absence, how did Cass attempt suicide?
(a) She tried to self-immolate.
(b) She tried to cut her wrists.
(c) She tried to hang herself.
(d) She tried to slice her throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What service does Danforth provide with his agency in "The Gut-Wringing Machine?"
2. Which of the following does Bukowski not have sex with in "3 Women?"
3. What is Borst doing when his house is invaded by friends?
4. Where does Bukowski stay while he looks for Gloria Westhaven?
5. Why does Tanya refuse to prostitute herself out anymore?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)