|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve Flying Monkeys Who Won't Copulate Properly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of "3 Women," what happens to the tenant upstairs?
(a) He jumps to his death.
(b) He is dumped by his girlfriend.
(c) He gets married.
(d) He is robbed and murdered.
2. What is mandatory in Bukowski's story about the twelve flying monkeys?
(a) A moral.
(b) Political commentary.
3. What does Bukowski ultimately do with the stories he has clipped from the newspapers about his search for Gloria Westhaven?
(a) He throws them away.
(b) He gives them to Gloria.
(c) He publishes them in a book.
(d) He buries them by her house.
4. Which of the following does Bukowski not have sex with in "3 Women?"
5. What does the narrator do with the sex model Von Brashlitz sends him at the end of the story?
(a) He burns it.
(b) He gives it to the eager gas station attendant.
(c) He shreds it.
(d) He begins to act as if it is Tanya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what identity does Von Brashlitz hide Tanya's real function?
2. What is the name of the bar where Von Brashlitz sets up his sex machine for the men?
3. Despite her passion for Bukowski, to what is Cass averse?
4. In Bukowski's absence, how did Cass attempt suicide?
5. Despite his talent, about what does Sanchez not particularly care?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)