|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve Flying Monkeys Who Won't Copulate Properly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bukowski do with Cass on their first night together that surprises her?
(a) He waits until morning to initiate sex.
(b) He massages her back.
(c) He cooks her dinner and lets her use his shower.
(d) He reads her some of his poetry.
2. Why does Bukowski quit his job at the meat-packing plant?
(a) He keeps getting into fights with his coworkers.
(b) He finds it disgusting.
(c) He is unable to ever be on time to work.
(d) He cannot find a way to drink at work.
3. When Bukowski closes the folding bed into the wall in "3 Chickens," what injury does Vicki sustain?
(a) A black eye.
(b) Three broken ribs.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A concussion.
4. What is significant about the way Bukowski intends to prepare the titular "3 Chickens?"
(a) He is going to fry them in beer.
(b) He is going to stuff the chickens with psychotropic mushrooms.
(c) He is going to use Vicki's recipe.
(d) He is going to leave them raw.
5. While publishing the story about Bukowski's search for Gloria Westhaven, what is the mode of transportation changed to for purposes of classing up the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Bukowski have his persona, Kid Stardust, excel?
2. Who is Sanchez?
3. With what activity is Vicki obsessed in regards to Bukowski in "3 Chickens?"
4. When Cass allows Bukowski to buy her a drink, what does she ask him?
5. What is the name of Bagley and Danforth's business?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)