|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve Flying Monkeys Who Won't Copulate Properly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Bagley and Danforth worked together?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Twenty-five years.
2. What news does Bukowski receive at the end of "The Most Beautiful Woman in Town?"
(a) Cass is pregnant.
(b) Cass has been hit by a car.
(c) Cass has committed suicide.
(d) Cass has left him for another man.
3. What is the religion of Bukowski's coworkers in "Kid Stardust on the Porterhouse?"
4. Why are people looking for Jerry Borst in "Twelve Flying Monkeys Who Won't Copulate Properly?"
(a) Borst owes a lot of people money.
(b) Borst is apparently getting ready to throw a huge drug party.
(c) Borst ripped off the local drug dealer.
(d) Borst is holding on to a stash of drugs.
5. Why does Bukowski quit his job at the meat-packing plant?
(a) He cannot find a way to drink at work.
(b) He keeps getting into fights with his coworkers.
(c) He is unable to ever be on time to work.
(d) He finds it disgusting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Von Brashlitz sets up his sex machine for the men?
2. What happens to Bukowski in regard to his apartment at the end of "3 Women?"
3. Which of the following countries is Borst planning on visiting?
4. What is Borst doing when his house is invaded by friends?
5. When Vicki returns home at the end of "3 Chickens," what does she discover?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)