|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fiend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sight depresses Bukowski the morning after his drunken bender in "Ten Jack-offs?"
(a) Sanchez and Kaakaa sleeping together on the couch.
(b) Kaakaa is reciting poetry to Sanchez.
(c) Kaakaa is crying in bed alone.
(d) Sanchez has emptied all of Bukowski's alcohol in the sink.
2. Why does Harry reckon he is going to have to kill Ginny and Duke?
(a) He believes they are going to kill him for the gold.
(b) He does not like watching other people find happiness.
(c) He is angry that Duke is telling people of their plan.
(d) He is insulted that Ginny does not like him.
3. What is the religion of Bukowski's coworkers in "Kid Stardust on the Porterhouse?"
4. According to Bukowski, where is Kid Stardust a champion athlete?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Outside the US.
(d) New York City.
5. When he is interrogated about his column in Joe and Cherry's newspaper, what other charge is brought to Bukowski's attention?
(a) He was brought up on charges of spousal abuse in his earlier years.
(b) Breaking and entering.
(c) He once skipped paying bail after a drunken bender.
(d) His delinquincy in child support payments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony claim about himself and the corpse?
2. Where do the women go the morning after Bukowski has slept with each of them in "3 Women?"
3. Why is Joe unable to commit suicide after his paper folds?
4. What story overtakes any stories about the U.S. government's accidental contamination of other countries' coasts?
5. What is Borst doing when his house is invaded by friends?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)