|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Copulating Mermaid of Venice, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does not appear to be one of Tony and Billy's concerns when they steal the corpse?
(b) Rigor mortis.
2. What is mandatory in Bukowski's story about the twelve flying monkeys?
(a) Political commentary.
(c) A moral.
3. Where do Joe and Cherry ultimately end up together at the end of "The Birth, Life and Death of an Underground Newspaper?"
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
4. To what is Sarah extremely opposed in "Six Inches?"
(a) Birth control.
(b) Out-of-wedlock pregnancies.
(c) Pre-marital sex.
(d) Population growth.
5. Who interrupts Bukowski while he is writing the story of the twelve monkeys?
(a) Crazy Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joe unable to commit suicide after his paper folds?
2. At the beginning of "3 Women," what happens to the tenant upstairs?
3. Where do the women go the morning after Bukowski has slept with each of them in "3 Women?"
4. How does Sarah shrink Henry?
5. Where does Henry stab Sarah with the hat pin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)