|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Copulating Mermaid of Venice, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports Borst's lifestyle?
(a) His lover.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) The government.
2. What do Joe and Cherry Hyans not like about Bukowski in "The Birth, Life and Death of an Underground Newspaper?"
(a) His inability to hold a job.
(b) His penchant to date unstable women.
(c) His gambling addictions.
(d) His drunken behavior.
3. What do Bukowski and Linda enjoy watching in "3 Women?"
(a) Silent movies.
(d) The playground.
4. Describe the corpse Tony and Bill steal.
(a) Overweight senior citizen.
(b) A large man.
(c) Beautiful blonde.
(d) Plain redhead.
5. When he is interrogated about his column in Joe and Cherry's newspaper, what other charge is brought to Bukowski's attention?
(a) He once skipped paying bail after a drunken bender.
(b) His delinquincy in child support payments.
(c) He was brought up on charges of spousal abuse in his earlier years.
(d) Breaking and entering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry stab Sarah with the hat pin?
2. According to Bill, what animals will probably attack the corpse off of Venice Beach?
3. How does Sarah shrink Henry?
4. Which of the following does Bukowski not have sex with in "3 Women?"
5. What is Henry Jones's job?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)