1. What does the telegram from Holmes indicate that Russell is supposed to bring with her to Devonshire?
2. How does Russell learn that Lew House is two miles north of the station?
A note left by Holmes
3. How long does Russell say it's been since she's seen Holmes?
4. What does Russell call Baring-Gould after their first meeting?
An old goat
5. Which of the following does Holmes not use when he's explaining Baring-Gould's identity to Russell upon their first meeting?
6. What is served for the meal soon after Russell's arrival?
Fish, rabbit and soup
This section contains 4,833 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)