|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 26, Author's Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Russell decide needs to stand guard against the possibility of Pethering's return?
(b) Both she and Holmes
(c) No one
2. What do Holmes and Russell have to drink when they stop at the public house in chapter three?
3. What is the nationality of Ketteridge's cook?
4. What kind of sandwich does Russell eat when she stops at the place where Tiggy was found?
(a) Cheese and pickle
(b) Peanut butter
(d) Roast beef
5. What is the talent Holmes says Russell has kept hidden from him?
(a) The ability to play the tin whistle
(b) The ability to sing traditional ballads
(c) The ability to drink the locals under the table
(d) The ability to dance an Irish jib
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that makes it difficult for Holmes to be sure they're on the exact spot where Lady Howard's coach was seen?
2. Which of the following is a clue Holmes adds to Russell's list of sightings of Lady Howard's coach and the dog?
3. What does Russell find on her dinner tray after her bath?
4. What does Miss Baskerville say happened to strengthen her resolve to find a tenant for Baskerville Hall?
5. Who drives Russell back to Lew Trenchard?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)