|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Holmes and Russell go after their meal at the Inn at Two Bridges?
(a) To the bar
(b) To find a room
(c) To question a young girl who'd seen the hound
(d) To find a ride back to Baring-Gould's house
2. Where does the barman say Pethering has gone?
(a) Out on the moor
(b) In search of gold
(c) To Baring-Gould's house
(d) To Baskerville Hall
3. What else does Holmes say he found in Josiah Gortons cache?
(a) Cooking utensils and bedding
(b) Tin and tools
(c) Maps and a diary
(d) Money and food
4. Where did Josiah Gorton spend the afternoon before his death?
(a) At the home of Baring-Gould
(b) At the home of a friend
(c) In a tin mine
(d) At an inn
5. Where is the young couple from that swore they'd seen Lady Howard's coach from Gibbett Hill?
(a) Mary Tavy
(c) Lew Trenchard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to the bizarre shaped rocks?
2. Why is Holmes angry on the way to Ketteridge's house?
3. What words does Russell use to describe the music she's heard on the moor?
4. What does Ketteridge say prompted that toast?
5. How many children does Baring-Gould say he has?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)