|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the idiosyncrasy Russell discovers about the horse she's riding?
(a) He's eager to run
(b) He hates birds
(c) He shies
(d) He goes left when she urges him to go right
2. Where does the barman say Pethering has gone?
(a) To Baring-Gould's house
(b) Out on the moor
(c) To Baskerville Hall
(d) In search of gold
3. What is it in one of the rooms that reminds Russell of Moroccan architecture?
(b) Pillows on a couch
(c) An ornamental fire pit
(d) Silk furniture in brilliant colors
4. What does Russell wear down to breakfast?
(b) A dress to appease Baring-Gould
(d) Trousers, despite what Baring-Gould might think
5. What does Russell hear when she wakes in the middle of the night?
(a) A child crying
(b) Men whispering
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Baring-Gould say he has?
2. What does Russell note about Mr. Ketteridge's accent?
3. What is served for the meal soon after Russell's arrival?
4. What does Russell find on her dinner tray after her bath?
5. How many miles does Russell have to cover in order to reach the inn at Tavistock?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)