|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives Russell back to Lew Trenchard?
(a) Baring-Gould's driver
(c) Ketteridge's hired driver
2. What does Holmes say happened to Sir Henry's two sons?
(a) They were killed in the war
(b) They squandered their inheritance and are penniless
(c) They died in a hunting accident
(d) They are both worthless
3. What does Russell find on her dinner tray after her bath?
(a) Soup and rolls
(b) Soup and a tart
(c) Soup, rolls, cheese, a tart and an apple
(d) Soup anc cheese
4. Why is Holmes angry on the way to Ketteridge's house?
(a) He's not angry but is worried about Baring-Gould
(b) He's learned that Ketteridge lives in Baskerville Hall
(c) Because Russell was late
(d) He hates the time away from the case
5. What does Russell note about Mr. Ketteridge's accent?
(a) That it seems American
(b) That there's a soft drawl, probably from Georgia
(c) That he's decidedly English
(d) That she can't decide where he's from
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Russell note about Mr. Ketteridge's hand?
2. What does Pethering have in his hand that concerns Russell?
3. What is the farmer doing when Holmes and Russell reach the farmhouse after being caught in the fog?
4. What does Schiemann say caused his outburst earlier in the evening?
5. What words does Russell use to describe the music she's heard on the moor?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)