Chapters 1 through 3
1. What does the telegram from Holmes indicate that Russell is supposed to bring with her to Devonshire?
(a) Paper and pens to record their activities
(b) A copy of "The Hounds of Baskerville"
(c) Boots for walking the moor
(d) A compass
2. How does Russell learn that Lew House is two miles north of the station?
(a) The porter tells her
(b) There's a man waiting to escort her
(c) Shes seen it on her map
(d) A note left by Holmes
3. How long does Russell say it's been since she's seen Holmes?
(a) Three days
(b) Three weeks
(c) Two months
(d) Almost a week
4. What does Russell call Baring-Gould after their first meeting?
(a) An old goat
(b) A legend and scholar
(c) A pain
(d) Her hero
5. Which of the following does Holmes not use when he's explaining Baring-Gould's identity to Russell upon their first meeting?
6. What is served for the meal soon after Russell's arrival?
(a) Fish, rabbit and soup
(b) Custard pie and steak
(c) Kidney pie and pudding
(d) Turtle soup and greens
This section contains 4,833 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)