1. What is Gabriel Betteredge's role in Lady Verinder's household?
2. What is the name of the diamond?
3. In which country did uncle Herncastle find the diamond?
4. Who is the youngest of the Herncastle sisters?
5. What novel does the narrator say he likes to read in the evening?
6. Complete the following sentence; today we love, what tomorrow we....
7. What country does Mr. Blake think is superior to England?
8. What kind of instrument are the Indians carrying?
9. What does the chief Indian ask the English boy to do?
10. Where did the Indians find the boy?
This section contains 3,725 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)