|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, ogs. 521-526.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel pick up from the cottage in the fishing village?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A hat.
(c) A dress.
(d) A package.
2. Which of his functions did Mr. Candy's illness affect?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His memory.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His muscles.
3. Where did Godfrey cut the diamond into separate stones?
4. What is the name of Mr. Candy's assistant?
5. How did the murderers gain access to Godfrey's room?
(a) Through the room door.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through a trapdoor.
(d) Through a secret door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Verinder ask Drusilla to stay?
2. Who does Franklin receive a letter from on June 20th?
3. Where does Cuff think Rachel and Rosanna are meeting each other?
4. What does Mr. Abelwhite say Rachel has inside of her?
5. Where was Mr. Luker seen leaving with two plain clothes police officers?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)