|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, ogs. 521-526.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the captain's ship bound for?
(d) New York.
2. What God do the Hindoos celebrate in the ceremony?
(a) The God of the moon.
(b) The God of love.
(c) The God of fire.
(d) The God of the sun.
3. What does the chief Indian ask the English boy to do?
(a) Stand up straight.
(b) Fetch his mother.
(c) Hold out his hand.
(d) Go home.
4. What does Cuff say will happen to the Indians in this section?
(a) The police will let them go.
(b) They will be hanged.
(c) They will be put on trial.
(d) They will be sent back to India as criminals.
5. What had Franklin's father left him in his will?
(a) His horses.
(b) His wine collection.
(c) The bulk of his estate.
(d) His business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cuff think has stolen the diamond?
2. What country does one of the dinner guests at Rachel's party tell Rachel she would not be safe in?
3. Who writes the first statement in the epilogue?
4. What is the real identity of the dead sailor?
5. How does Rosanna say she could have helped Franklin?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)