|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, ogs. 521-526.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Betteredge say the sealed letter is from?
2. What does the chief Indian ask the English boy to do?
(a) Stand up straight.
(b) Hold out his hand.
(c) Fetch his mother.
(d) Go home.
3. Who delays his departure until he finds out about Julia's talk with Rachel?
4. Why does Mr. Muthwaite think the Indians have a serious purpose?
(a) They are willing to steal.
(b) They are dressed in their religious garments.
(c) They are are threatening violence.
(d) They are portraying a lower caste.
5. What does Mr. Abelwhite say Rachel has inside of her?
(a) The devil's soul.
(c) The Herncastle blood.
(d) The anarctic wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jennings think Rachel is so excited in this section?
2. What caste are the Indians member of?
3. What drug does Franklin say he has never taken?
4. Where did the Hindoos board the ship?
5. What does everyone think has happened to Rosanna?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)