|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Narrative, pgs. 447-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of Rosanna's letter?
(a) To confuse the police.
(b) To get Franklin on her side.
(c) To cause friction betweeen Franklin and Rachel.
(d) To blackmail Franklin.
2. What does Mr. Yolland say Rosanna plans to do?
(a) Leave her job.
(b) Sell the diamond.
(c) Kill the Indians.
(d) Commit suicide.
3. Why does Mr. Bruff refuse to lend money to the Indian?
(a) He does not lend money to strangers.
(b) He does not like Indians.
(c) He does not want other Indians asking him for money.
(d) He is on the verge of bankruptcy.
4. Where does Mr. Bruff talk to Mr. Murthwaite in this section?
(a) In a train carriage.
(b) At a dinner party.
(c) Behind a factory building.
(d) In a cafe.
5. Where does Franklin say he wished they had thrown the Moonstone?
(a) In the river.
(b) In the sand.
(c) In the sea.
(d) Over the cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Murthwaite recommend the family sends the Moonstone to cut it up into smaller pieces?
2. Why does Franklin think Miss Clack can write a narrative about the Moonstone?
3. What is the name of Rachel's legal guardian?
4. Why does Rachel say she wants to break her engagement with Godfrey?
5. What does Jennings want to ask Rachel's permission to do?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)