|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Narrative, pgs. 447-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franklin call Rachel in this section?
(a) A witch.
(b) A freak.
(c) A cow.
(d) A coward.
2. Whose consent does Franklin need before he sees Rachel again?
(a) Mr. Candy's.
3. Who narrates the fourth narrative?
4. What had Franklin's father left him in his will?
(a) The bulk of his estate.
(b) His wine collection.
(c) His business.
(d) His horses.
5. Who originally told Franklin that Rosanna was in love with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Franklin think Betteredge was intoxicated?
2. Who does Superintendent Seegrave think stole the diamond?
3. Why is Cuff sleeping outside of Rosanna's door?
4. What kind of instrument are the Indians carrying?
5. What is the name of Rachel's legal guardian?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)