|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Narrative, pgs. 447-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Yolland say Rosanna plans to do?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Sell the diamond.
(c) Kill the Indians.
(d) Leave her job.
2. Who does Rosanna say she loves?
(c) Mr. Candy.
3. What was the purpose of Rosanna's letter?
(a) To blackmail Franklin.
(b) To get Franklin on her side.
(c) To cause friction betweeen Franklin and Rachel.
(d) To confuse the police.
4. What does the boy say rises in his head?
(a) The blackness.
(b) The alcohol.
(c) The mist.
(d) The clouds.
5. What kind of person does Cuff say Rachel is acquainted with in London?
(a) A money lender.
(b) A jewel thief.
(c) A conman.
(d) A pickpocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miss Clack say she met Godfrey?
2. What does Franklin get from Frizinghall?
3. Who does Franklin's father put in charge of finding the Moonstone?
4. What is the name of Rachel's legal guardian?
5. What happens on June 25th?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)