|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Narrative, pgs. 380-417.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel does the narrator say he likes to read in the evening?
(b) Robinson Crusoe.
(c) The Idiot.
(d) Moll Flanders.
2. Who overhears Godfrey saying he would do something that day?
(c) Aunt Verinda.
3. What is Gabriel Betteredge's role in Lady Verinder's household?
(b) Head Butler.
4. Who is waiting to talk to Cuff when he arrives back at the house at the end of the section?
(b) Lady Verinder.
(c) Lady Julia.
5. Who is Rachel refusing to talk to in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Indians find the boy?
2. Why does Murthwaite say the Indians want the Moonstone?
3. Where does Betteredge walk Franklin to?
4. Whose consent does Franklin need before he sees Rachel again?
5. Who does Franklin's father put in charge of finding the Moonstone?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)