|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Narrative, pgs. 380-417.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the diamond?
(a) The Sparkler.
(b) The Sand Drift.
(c) The Moonstone.
(d) The Sunstone.
2. What novel does the narrator say he likes to read in the evening?
(b) Robinson Crusoe.
(c) The Idiot.
(d) Moll Flanders.
3. Where does Cuff find one of Rosanna's footprints?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the flowerbeds.
(c) Next to the lake.
(d) On the beach.
4. What information does the sealed letter contain?
(a) Rosanna's will.
(b) Directions to a hiding place.
(c) The reason why she stole the diamond.
(d) How she met the Indians.
5. Who do Franklin and Betteredge see at the train station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the third narrative?
2. Why does Franklin want to find the Moonstone in this section?
3. In which city do the Verinders have a house?
4. Who escorts the ladies to Brighton?
5. Who does Superintendent Seegrave think stole the diamond?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)