|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Period, pgs. 171-202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Murthwaite recommend the family sends the Moonstone to cut it up into smaller pieces?
2. What does Mr. Yolland say Rosanna plans to do?
(a) Kill the Indians.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Leave her job.
(d) Sell the diamond.
3. What does everyone think has happened to Rosanna?
(a) She has had an accident.
(b) She has caught a boat to India.
(c) She has been murdered.
(d) She has faked her death.
4. What does Cuff say will happen to the Indians in this section?
(a) They will be sent back to India as criminals.
(b) They will be put on trial.
(c) They will be hanged.
(d) The police will let them go.
5. Who does Cuff follow in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cuff think has stolen the diamond?
2. Who is waiting to talk to Cuff when he arrives back at the house at the end of the section?
3. What does the chief Indian ask the English boy to do?
4. Who does Franklin's father put in charge of finding the Moonstone?
5. What is the name of the diamond?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)