|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Period, pgs. 171-202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel Betteredge's role in Lady Verinder's household?
(a) Head Butler.
2. Who does Cuff follow in this section?
3. Where does Cuff find one of Rosanna's footprints?
(a) In the forest.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Next to the lake.
(d) In the flowerbeds.
4. What country does Mr. Blake think is superior to England?
5. Where does Cuff see Rachel hiding in this section?
(a) Behind a tree.
(b) The shubbery.
(c) On the roof.
(d) In the long grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting to talk to Cuff when he arrives back at the house at the end of the section?
2. What does Rachel pick up from the cottage in the fishing village?
3. In which country did uncle Herncastle find the diamond?
4. Who does Superintendent Seegrave think stole the diamond?
5. Which of Rachel's relatives lives in Frizinghall?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)