|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Period, pgs. 171-202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of village is Cobb's Hole?
(a) A factory village.
(b) A mining village.
(c) A chocolate box village,
(d) A fishing village.
2. Where does Cuff see Rachel hiding in this section?
(a) In the long grass.
(b) Behind a tree.
(c) On the roof.
(d) The shubbery.
3. Where does Franklin say he wished they had thrown the Moonstone?
(a) Over the cliff.
(b) In the sea.
(c) In the sand.
(d) In the river.
4. Why does Mr. Muthwaite think the Indians have a serious purpose?
(a) They are dressed in their religious garments.
(b) They are are threatening violence.
(c) They are willing to steal.
(d) They are portraying a lower caste.
5. Why does Cuff want to search everyone's wardrobes?
(a) To find the cowboy hat last seen in town.
(b) To find the item of clothing with the paint smudge.
(c) To find the item of clothing with the blood stain.
(d) To find the dirty pair of sneakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuff say will happen to the Indians in this section?
2. Complete the following sentence; today we love, what tomorrow we....
3. Who does Franklin's father put in charge of finding the Moonstone?
4. Who does Superintendent Seegrave think stole the diamond?
5. Where did the Indians find the boy?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)