|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Narrative, pgs. 484-502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting to talk to Cuff when he arrives back at the house at the end of the section?
(a) Lady Julia.
(c) Lady Verinder.
2. Whose consent does Franklin need before he sees Rachel again?
(c) Mr. Candy's.
3. What do the men decide the experiment proves?
(a) Franklin took the diamond.
(b) Franklin gave the diamond to the moneylender.
(c) Rachel stole the diamond from Franklin.
(d) Rachel drugged Franklin.
4. Where does Franklin fall asleep after he steals the crystal?
(a) Rachel's bathroom.
(b) Rachel's sitting room.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The hallway.
5. Who narrates the sixth narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cobb say will appear everywhere Rachel goes?
2. Where does Cuff think Rachel and Rosanna are meeting each other?
3. What country does one of the dinner guests at Rachel's party tell Rachel she would not be safe in?
4. Why does Rachel say she wants to break her engagement with Godfrey?
5. Who delays his departure until he finds out about Julia's talk with Rachel?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)