|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Narrative, pgs. 484-502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Franklin take Rachel to London in this section?
(a) For medical treatment.
(b) For a party.
(c) To meet friends.
(d) To watch a sporting event.
2. What does Cuff send Betteredge in this section?
(a) A newspaper article about the money lender.
(b) A magazine article about the Moonstone.
(c) A book about diamonds and Indian religion.
(d) Photographs of Rachel stealing the diamond.
3. Why did Rosanna think Franklin stole the diamond?
(a) To cover his debts.
(b) To cause trouble.
(c) For fun and games.
(d) To move to another country.
4. What did Mr. Luker pay with at the bank?
(b) Credit card.
(d) Direct debit.
5. What does Cuff say is the only way Franklin could bring him out of retirement?
(a) If he was accused of a mistake.
(b) If he let him investigate in his own way.
(c) If he apologized for his earlier outburst.
(d) If he offered more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julia think Rachel has nothing to do with the disappearance of the diamond?
2. What does the doctor recommend for Rachel?
3. Why does Cuff want to search everyone's wardrobes?
4. Where does Cuff see Rachel hiding in this section?
5. Who does Lucy blame for Rosanna's death?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)