|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Narrative, pgs. 484-502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Verinder say she is ill with?
(a) A kidney failure.
(b) A liver failure.
(d) A heart disuse.
2. What is the name of the diamond?
(a) The Sunstone.
(b) The Moonstone.
(c) The Sparkler.
(d) The Sand Drift.
3. Which of Rachel's relatives lives in Frizinghall?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her nephew.
4. What does Godfrey ask Rachel at the beginning of this section?
(a) To marry him
(b) To runaway with him.
(c) To give him the diamond.
(d) To help him kill himself.
5. What is the real identity of the dead sailor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in this section?
2. What is the name of Mr. Candy's assistant?
3. Why does Franklin want to pay Cuff at the end of this section?
4. Who overhears Godfrey saying he would do something that day?
5. Who does Cuff say he wants to talk to before he ends the investigation?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)