|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Narrative, pgs. 484-502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rosanna say she loves?
(c) Mr. Candy.
2. Where does Betteredge walk Franklin to?
(a) The town center.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The railway station.
(d) The brewery.
3. What was the purpose of Rosanna's letter?
(a) To get Franklin on her side.
(b) To blackmail Franklin.
(c) To cause friction betweeen Franklin and Rachel.
(d) To confuse the police.
4. What does the Indian offer Bruff as collateral?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A gold chain.
(c) A shark's tooth.
(d) A diamond.
5. Where does Franklin fall asleep after he steals the crystal?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) Rachel's sitting room.
(c) Rachel's bathroom.
(d) The hallway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the second narrative?
2. Where does Franklin say he wished they had thrown the Moonstone?
3. What caste are the Indians member of?
4. Who are Lady Verinder and Raochel surprised to hear has departed in their absence?
5. What country does Mr. Blake think is superior to England?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)