|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Period, pgs. 203-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuff say Rosanna bought enough material to make?
(a) A summer dress.
(b) A nightgown.
(c) A waist coat.
(d) A pair of slippers.
2. Who does Cobb say will appear everywhere Rachel goes?
(a) The Indians.
(c) Rosanna's ghost.
(d) The money lender.
3. How does Cuff think they can get Rachel to talk?
(a) Arrest her.
(b) Threaten to cut her off from the family.
(c) Tell her the diamond has been found.
(d) Tell her about Rosanna's death.
4. Where does Franklin say he wished they had thrown the Moonstone?
(a) Over the cliff.
(b) In the sand.
(c) In the sea.
(d) In the river.
5. Who are Lady Verinder and Raochel surprised to hear has departed in their absence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Superintendent Seegrave think stole the diamond?
2. Why does Julia think Rachel has nothing to do with the disappearance of the diamond?
3. Why does the dinner guests say Indian diamonds are important to Indians?
4. What does Cuff send Betteredge in this section?
5. Who does Franklin's father put in charge of finding the Moonstone?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)