|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Period, pgs. 203-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Franklin take Rachel to London in this section?
(a) For medical treatment.
(b) To watch a sporting event.
(c) For a party.
(d) To meet friends.
2. Who are Lady Verinder and Raochel surprised to hear has departed in their absence?
3. What does Franklin get from Frizinghall?
(a) A suitcase of money.
(b) The bottle of black ink.
(c) A will.
(d) The Moonstone.
4. Why does Cuff think Rachel went into town?
(a) To sell the diamond.
(b) To buy material for a dress.
(c) To talk to the Indians.
(d) To book a train ticket.
5. Who does Cuff say he wants to talk to before he ends the investigation?
(c) Lady Julia.
(d) Lady Verinder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the dinner guests say Indian diamonds are important to Indians?
2. How does Cuff think they can get Rachel to talk?
3. What does the doctor recommend for Rachel?
4. What does Rachel pick up from the cottage in the fishing village?
5. What information does Cuff think the letter contains?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)