|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Narrative, pgs. 447-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betteredge say Franklin drank a lot of on the day of the party?
2. Why is Cuff sleeping outside of Rosanna's door?
(a) In case Rachel and Rosanna try to talk to each other.
(b) In case Rosanna wants to talk to him.
(c) In case the Indians come back.
(d) In case Rosanna tries to escape.
3. Who is Rachel refusing to talk to in this section?
4. What do the men decide the experiment proves?
(a) Rachel drugged Franklin.
(b) Rachel stole the diamond from Franklin.
(c) Franklin took the diamond.
(d) Franklin gave the diamond to the moneylender.
5. What is the name of Rachel's legal guardian?
(a) Mrs Tomkins.
(b) Mrs. Bruff.
(c) Miss Candy.
(d) Miss Merridew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Franklin give Betteredge for coming back to Yorkshire?
2. Why does Mr. Bruff refuse to lend money to the Indian?
3. What had Franklin's father left him in his will?
4. Who narrates the fifth narrative?
5. What does Betteredge put in Rachel's bedroom in this section?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)