Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the packages dropped around town?
2. What is Mrs. Morden's house being used by the Mayor for?
3. What does the person listening to Tonder yell do?
4. Why does Mrs. Morden make Tonder leave when he promises not to hurt her?
5. Who would Lanser have preferred to be in charge of finding the packages?
Essay Topic 1
Honor was something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who was most affected by this pursuit, and how did it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)