|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the miners not punished with smaller food portions?
2. Where does the Mayor kiss his wife before his execution?
3. Who does Correll say is behind the uprising?
4. What injury does Correll have when the packages are sent?
5. Who does Correll report to about the uprising?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Freedom was a key motivator to the people of this town. What were the people willing to do for their freedom, and how did this affect their relationship with each other?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)