|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the packages dropped around town?
2. What is Mrs. Morden's house being used by the Mayor for?
3. What does the person listening to Tonder yell do?
4. Why does Mrs. Morden make Tonder leave when he promises not to hurt her?
5. Who would Lanser have preferred to be in charge of finding the packages?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is another strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Honor was something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who was most affected by this pursuit, and how did it change the course of the plot?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)