|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Morden doing what she is doing when Annie comes by?
(a) To use the wool.
(b) To keep warm.
(c) To prepare to run away.
(d) To feed some orphans.
2. How do the soldiers get news from home?
(a) They get letters.
(b) They get newspapers.
(c) They listen to the radio.
(d) They watch the television.
3. What do the soldiers miss most during the occupation?
(a) Familiar food.
(b) Exercise drills.
(c) Talking to people.
4. What are the townspeople mining?
5. Who does Tonder shout at during the occupation?
(b) The Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Correll report to about the uprising?
2. How does Tonder describe Mrs. Morden when he stops by her house?
3. What happens to the soldiers that are sent home?
4. What does Loft do when Tonder loses control?
5. Where does the Mayor kiss his wife before his execution?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)