Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the packages dropped around town?
2. What is Mrs. Morden's house being used by the Mayor for?
(a) A turning point.
(b) A map piece.
(c) A symbol.
(d) A meeting place.
3. What does the person listening to Tonder yell do?
(a) Yells back.
(b) Throws things.
(d) Hugs him.
4. Why does Mrs. Morden make Tonder leave when he promises not to hurt her?
(a) She doesn't want him to get in trouble.
(b) She is getting ready to run away.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She knows the Mayor is coming.
5. Who would Lanser have preferred to be in charge of finding the packages?
(c) The Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many packages are seen dropped around town?
2. What does Tonder do when he loses control?
3. Who does the Mayor ask to comfort his wife before his execution?
4. Why are the miners not punished with smaller food portions?
5. What is wrong with the man put in charge of finding the packages?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)