|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major industry in the town?
2. Who is the last person to speak with Alex before he dies?
(c) The Mayor.
3. What is Lanser's position in the military?
4. How is Alex charged to be killed?
5. How many soldiers invade the town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sets up the furniture for the trial?
2. What did Prackle love to do before entering the military?
3. What kind of weapons does the Mayor have?
4. What is Alex's last name?
5. What do people encourage Prackle to become?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie do when she gets mad at some soldiers?
2. What does Tonder dream about when Christmas rolls around?
3. What does Annie say will happen if Alex is killed?
4. How does the narrator describe Loft?
5. How does Lanser say he knows something bad is coming before the trial?
6. Why does Winter think the soldiers are having a public trial for Alexander?
7. What does Orden say must be done before he will follow Lanser blindly?
8. What happens immediately after the execution of Alex?
9. Why does the Mayor say he feels like he is in a balancing act between the soldiers and the town?
10. What does Lanser say that let the Mayor know he had been in war situations before?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)