|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hunter's main flaw?
(a) He is too predictable.
(b) He is too precise.
(c) He is too paranoid.
(d) He is too practical.
2. How is the aura of the newly invaded town described?
3. What does Prackle do to sub-standard art?
(a) He hides it.
(b) He enhances it.
(c) He destroys it.
(d) He critiques it.
4. What is Lanser's position in the military?
5. Who ends up sitting in judgment for the murderer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mayor confide in before the trial?
2. What is Correll giving to the soldiers in town at the beginning of the book?
3. What floor of the Palace does Lanser stay on?
4. What does Lanser say the Mayor must do to save his people?
5. What is Joseph most worried about before the trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Orden say must be done before he will follow Lanser blindly?
2. What does the Mayor say he will have to do before making any firm decisions with Lanser?
3. What does Annie say will happen if Alex is killed?
4. What country is Bentick enamored with, and how does he show this?
5. How does Lanser say he knows something bad is coming before the trial?
6. What does Tonder think of Prackle's pin-up?
7. What does the Mayor say will be the start to the resistance?
8. What does Lanser beg the Mayor to do when he first invades the town and why?
9. What does Lanser say that let the Mayor know he had been in war situations before?
10. What does Correll ask of Lanser, and what answer does he get?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)