|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Alex charged to be killed?
2. How does Tonder want to die?
3. What does the Mayor say will follow Alex's example?
(a) The children.
(b) All of these.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) The soldiers.
4. Who tells Annie about the townspeople who are escaping?
(d) The Mayor.
5. What is Hunter's main flaw?
(a) He is too precise.
(b) He is too paranoid.
(c) He is too predictable.
(d) He is too practical.
6. What does the Mayor compare his position to before the trial?
(a) A balancing act.
(b) A diversion.
(c) A pantomime.
(d) An intermission.
7. How does Lanser view his men?
(a) As children playing war.
(b) As fighting cats.
(c) As a school of fish.
(d) As a herd of cattle.
8. Who talks about a man of no memories?
9. What are the invading soldiers trying to spread as they enter the town?
10. What floor of the Palace does Lanser stay on?
(a) The upper floors.
(b) The lower floors.
(c) The main floor.
(d) The basement.
11. How many wars has Lanser fought in?
12. How many soldiers invade the town?
13. What does Prackle do to sub-standard art?
(a) He destroys it.
(b) He critiques it.
(c) He enhances it.
(d) He hides it.
14. What is the Mayor's wife called?
15. Who makes it possible for the town to be invaded?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Alex have between his trial and his execution?
2. Who is placed under protective custody after someone comes to the Palace all bloody?
3. What does Annie do when she was angry with some soldiers when they first invade the town?
4. What does Loft want to do with his life?
5. Whose countenance is Prackle's compared to?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)