|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes someone to come to the Palace all bloody after the execution?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is pushed.
(d) He is punched.
2. Who reads the charge against Alex at the trial?
(c) The Mayor.
3. What kind of weapons does the Mayor have?
(a) Shot guns.
(b) Long knives.
(d) Hunting rifles.
4. What does Lanser do while the Mayor is being frisked?
(c) Took notes.
5. How does Lanser have the men who injured one of his officers found?
(a) They look for men with injured arms.
(b) They follow the tracks in the snow.
(c) They search for the kind of gun fired.
(d) They look for men with green jackets.
6. What does Lanser get upset with Bentick for?
(a) Losing his name badge.
(b) Talking with the people.
(c) Not cleaning his uniform.
(d) Not wearing his helmet.
7. Who has a pin-up of a glamorous woman?
8. What did Prackle love to do before entering the military?
9. What does Alex say he is afraid of after his trial?
(a) That his wife will suffer.
(b) To die.
(c) That he will die in vain.
(d) To be a bad mark on the town.
10. What does Lanser command after someone comes to the Palace all bloody?
(a) That all men with guns be taken hostage.
(b) That the taxes are being waived.
(c) That one soldier will be killed if Prackle dies.
(d) That the quota of coal will rise.
11. What is Hunter's main flaw?
(a) He is too practical.
(b) He is too predictable.
(c) He is too precise.
(d) He is too paranoid.
12. What does Loft call Prackle?
(a) A prick.
(b) A slob.
(c) A rogue.
(d) A snob.
13. What is the Mayor's house called?
(a) Town Center.
(b) The Palace.
(c) The House.
(d) The Gala.
14. How do the townspeople display their sullenness at the beginning of the invasion?
(a) Their daily movements.
(b) Their lazy work.
(c) Their muttered words.
(d) All of these.
15. Where is a trial being set up?
(a) The parlor.
(b) The court house.
(c) The town square.
(d) The lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people encourage Prackle to become?
2. What does Tonder like to spend his time doing?
3. What is the Mayor's wife called?
4. What was Hunter's occupation before entering the military?
5. What does Annie do when she was angry with some soldiers when they first invade the town?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)