|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lanser ask of the Mayor before his execution?
(a) To take an oath of peace.
(b) To tell the people to stop the explosions.
(c) To sign his book.
(d) To run and save his life.
2. What does Loft want to do with his life?
(a) Uphold the regime.
(b) Teach at a college.
(c) Travel the world.
(d) Be a General.
3. How many of the town's soldiers are killed when it is invaded?
4. What does Mrs. Morder first think Tonder wants when he comes to her house?
(a) To apologize.
(b) To seduce her.
(c) To kill her.
(d) To spy on her.
5. What causes someone to come to the Palace all bloody after the execution?
(a) He is pushed.
(b) He is punched.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alex's last name?
2. How is the aura of the newly invaded town described?
3. Why does Bentick lack ambition?
4. Who does Lanser want to sit in judgment of the murderer?
5. Whose countenance is Prackle's compared to?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)