1. What is the name of the town in the book?
(d) It is never named.
2. What is Correll's occupation?
(d) Store keeper.
3. What is Correll giving to the soldiers in town at the beginning of the book?
4. How many of the town's soldiers are killed when it is invaded?
5. What are the invading soldiers trying to spread as they enter the town?
6. What is Lanser's position in the military?
7. What is Mr. Orden's occupation?
(d) Store Keeper.
8. Who makes it possible for the town to be invaded?
9. What is Bentick's position in the military?
10. What is the Mayor's house called?
(a) The House.
(b) The Gala.
(c) Town Center.
(d) The Palace.
11. What does Lanser say he does not want when he meets with the Mayor?
(a) A permanent residence.
(c) Too much money.
(d) More bloodshed.
This section contains 3,507 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)