|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mike's pen name for the political doggerel he writes?
(b) Simon Jester.
(c) Adam Selene.
(d) Wyma Beth Johnson.
2. Where is the second catapult hidden?
(a) Mare Fillicum.
(b) Mare Umbrum.
(c) Mare Silarum.
(d) Mare Undarum.
3. Who institutes the system of passports on Luna after the fight at the meeting house?
(a) Security Chief Alvarez.
(b) The Warden.
(c) The Party.
(d) The Federated Nations.
4. Where is the first Yellow Jacket demanding passports killed?
(a) Tube Station South.
(b) Tube Station West.
(c) Tube Station North.
(d) Tube Station East.
5. Why is the Davis family among the last on Luna to get a phone?
(a) They didn't see the need for one.
(b) They are opposed to anything they cannot grow.
(c) They couldn't afford one.
(d) They were reluctant to use Authority technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike begin writing in chapter 10?
2. What is the name of the file where Security Chief Alvarez stores his data?
3. How is Davis described in Alvarez's file?
4. How does Davis feel about Terra?
5. If someone is killed, what happens to the killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is LaJoie's offense so serious?
2. What event is the catalyst for the initial phase of the revolution?
3. How do Davis and LaJoie meet?
4. Who are the "Back Street Irregulars"?
5. What does Bernardo de la Paz think Loonies should do, in terms of their relations with the Authority?
6. Describe Davis' family.
7. How does Prof describe himself politically?
8. What is Mike's response when Wyoh, Davis and Prof ask him for information about the Revolution and their odds of success?
9. Why are Wyoh, Davis and Prof involved in the revolution?
10. What is Davis' theory about the Loonies' best chance for a successful revolution?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)