|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of law is dominant on Luna?
(a) Written law.
(b) Natural law.
(c) There is no legal system on Luna.
(d) Verbal law.
2. How does Davis feel about the revolution when he first meets with Wyoh and Prof in the hotel?
(a) He pledges to die if that is what it takes to free Luna.
(b) He is willing to help because he is bored.
(c) He doubts the Authority can be eliminated and wants to mind his own business.
(d) He refuses to become involved.
3. Which of these is not, according to Davis, essential to survival?
4. What do the "Back Street Irregulars" do?
(a) Operate the laser weapons.
(b) Maintain the hidden catapult.
(c) Escort the higher Party members.
(d) Perform stakeouts, make deliveries, and post flyers.
5. What color is the sponsorship cap Mkrum gives Davis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who vouches for Davis to get him into the meeting?
2. What is the phrase Prof uses to describe himself politically?
3. Where is Wyoh from?
4. What is Luna's main weapon against Terra?
5. What is the Loonies' nickname for Luna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the legal system on Luna?
2. What is Davis' theory about the Loonies' best chance for a successful revolution?
3. Why are Wyoh, Davis and Prof involved in the revolution?
4. What does Bernardo de la Paz think Loonies should do, in terms of their relations with the Authority?
5. How does Prof describe himself politically?
6. Who is Hazel Meade?
7. How does Davis get into the revolutionaries' meeting?
8. Why does Mike become self-aware?
9. Why does Davis use a pseudonym when he introduces Wyoh to his family?
10. What event is the catalyst for the initial phase of the revolution?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)