|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not, according to Davis, essential to survival?
2. What is the greeting used by Selene's employees?
(a) "Vive la Luna!"
(b) "Hail to the Chief!"
(c) "Luna shall be free!"
(d) "Long live the Warden!"
3. Who does Wyoh recruit to start a new cell using the beauty shop as a front?
4. The main characters' pajamas are made from what material?
5. What color are the Warden's bodyguards wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who institutes the system of passports on Luna after the fight at the meeting house?
2. Which one of LuNoHoCo's ventures is not legitimate?
3. Who opts out of the Davis family in chapter 10?
4. How many husbands did Davis' maternal grandmother have?
5. At what age was Wyoh first married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bernardo de la Paz think Loonies should do, in terms of their relations with the Authority?
2. Describe Wyoh's history.
3. What is Wyoh's idea about Luna's situation with the Authority?
4. Why does Davis want Mum in his sub cell of the Party?
5. What is different about Mike when he talks to Wyoh?
6. How do Davis and LaJoie meet?
7. Describe Davis' "line marriage."
8. How does Prof think the Party should be organized?
9. How is the Party financed?
10. Describe Adam Selene.
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)