|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chairman say may be offered to citizens of Luna in the future?
(a) A non-voting seat in the Grand Assembly.
(b) Status as "the joint property of all the peoples of Earth."
(c) Some autonomy in internal affairs.
(d) All answers are correct.
2. For what is Davis arrested?
(a) Ignorance of local ordinances.
(b) Polygamy, open immorality and inciting same.
(d) Accessory to murder.
3. What do Terran newscasts report after the two cruisers attack Luna's surface?
(a) That Luna is blinded and helpless.
(b) That the Loonies have surrendered.
(c) That Luna itself has been destroyed.
(d) That Luna's airlocks have been destroyed.
4. Who has the floor during the first Congress meeting?
5. If Prof goes Earthside to deliver the document, what are the odds for success?
6. Who dies near the end of the novel?
7. Why do the Federated Nations think that the Loonies owe them something?
(a) Because the Authority supports the children of Lunar citizens financially.
(b) Because Loonies are allowed to live tax-free.
(c) Because criminals exiled to Luna are allowed to work and have families.
(d) Because wages on Luna are higher than on Earth.
8. Who is opted into the Davis family after the revolution?
9. LaJoie has arranged for Davis and Prof to become citizens of what country?
(a) The Assembly of North America.
(b) The People's Directorate of Chad.
(c) The People's Republic of China.
(d) The Federated Nations.
10. What do the FN troops intended to protect Luna actually do?
(a) Enforce strict and arbitrary laws.
(b) Police them.
(c) Rape and murder.
(d) Protect them, as ordered.
11. Who set up Davis' arrest?
(d) The Chairman.
12. How many are waiting to greet Davis and Prof at Tube Station West when they land?
13. After the initial battle of the Revolution, what does Mike begin controlling?
(a) News to Terra.
(b) Fuel rations.
(c) The catapult's payloads.
(d) Food rations.
14. What should be the last word of Davis' speech, according to Prof?
15. Who is Prof's backup should he die en route?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object stands on a pedestal in Old Dome?
2. How do editorialists feel about the idea of a free Luna, in chapter 17?
3. What does Prof try to do during the second half of the meeting?
4. What do the Terrans use as weapons at Tycho Under and Churchill?
5. What country objects to Davis and Prof's usage of the term "Warden"?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)