|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davis do to drum up sympathy?
(a) Weeps at the end of his speeches.
(b) Begins talking about his children.
(c) Stops wearing his social arm.
(d) Begins to limp.
2. What important item is Davis caught without in chapter 23?
(a) His social arm.
(b) His p-suit.
(c) His technician's ID badge.
(d) His passport.
3. What is the key to cheap shipping, according to Davis?
(a) Convict labor.
(b) An escape-speed induction catapult.
(c) Unmanned transit.
(d) Larger and less frequent deliveries.
4. The ambassadors to Earth will be traveling in what vessel?
(a) An Authority battle cruiser.
(b) A tourist shuttle.
(c) A grain barge.
(d) An escape pod.
5. What country is shrill about demanding larger grain deliveries?
(b) North America.
6. What does Prof want on Luna's flag?
(a) A shaft of wheat.
(b) A catapult.
(c) A cannon.
(d) An eagle.
7. Who is hospitalized for exhaustion after the Battle of Corridors?
8. What do the FN troops intended to protect Luna actually do?
(a) Rape and murder.
(b) Protect them, as ordered.
(c) Enforce strict and arbitrary laws.
(d) Police them.
9. If Prof goes Earthside to deliver the document, what are the odds for success?
10. Who set up Davis' arrest?
(d) The Chairman.
11. Who is elected President after Selene's "death"?
12. After the initial stage of the Revolution, scientists rig equipment that can do what?
(a) Disrupt Selene's video feed.
(b) Destroy the catapult.
(c) Communicate with Terra.
(d) Hack into Mike's mainframe.
13. What does the Chairman ask of Davis?
(a) He wants Davis to become "Protector Pro Tem."
(b) He wants Davis to try and rally the Loonies to accept his plan.
(c) He wants Davis to try to convince Prof to become the new Warden.
(d) He wants Davis to rat out the other revolutionaries.
14. Who opens the first meeting of the Congress?
15. How are the laser operator groups organized?
(a) There is only one large group.
(b) Terrans versus Loonies.
(c) Men versus women.
(d) Older men versus younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the intent of the meeting held in chapter 15?
2. Why do the Federated Nations think that the Loonies owe them something?
3. What are Loonies willing to do with FN troops?
4. In the context of chapter 15, what are "chops"?
5. Why does Davis feel that Loonies don't owe the Authority anything?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)