|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do Wyoh, Davis and Prof leave the hotel?
(a) 4 July 2076.
(b) 14 May 2075.
(c) 4 July 3076.
(d) 6 June 2028.
2. What does "Agitprop" mean?
3. What is the Loonies' nickname for Luna?
(b) "Crater City."
(c) "The Rock."
(d) "Dusty Plains."
4. How does Davis know Bernardo de la Paz?
(a) Davis is Bernardo's old teacher.
(b) Davis has heard about Bernardo from the Authority.
(c) They don't know one another.
(d) Bernardo is Davis' old teacher.
5. How many Terrans back the Authority?
(a) 11 billion.
(b) 3 million.
(c) 6 billion.
(d) 10 million.
6. Where is the second catapult hidden?
(a) Mare Umbrum.
(b) Mare Silarum.
(c) Mare Fillicum.
(d) Mare Undarum.
7. Which one of LuNoHoCo's ventures is not legitimate?
(a) Investing in state-of-the-art gravitational rock hurling technology.
(b) Financing of a catapult.
(c) Buying out an electrical company.
(d) Building a new residence for the Warden.
8. What color is the sponsorship cap Mkrum gives Davis?
9. What is the code word Davis sets up with Mike for their special secure circuit?
10. When Warden tells the Authority that he cannot ensure civil order, how do they respond?
(a) They offer to send him extra arms.
(b) They ignore him and do not respond.
(c) They offer to send him extra troops.
(d) They tell him to shut off the lights.
11. What is Davis' "social arm"?
(a) A coat of arms.
(b) A prosthetic limb.
(c) A branch of the Party.
(d) A badge.
12. Where is Wyoh from?
(a) Taiwan Luna.
(b) Hong-Kong Luna.
13. Which of these is not, according to Davis, essential to survival?
14. How many Yellow Jackets died in the fight after the meeting at Stilyagi Hall?
15. Whom does Davis have to escort to safety?
(a) No one.
(b) Wyoh Knott.
(c) Shorty Mkrum.
(d) Bernardo de la Paz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Davis' hotel features unlimited what?
2. What is the greeting used by Selene's employees?
3. Mum warns Davis not to mention the Party's plans to whom?
4. What is the phrase Wyoh uses to describe herself politically?
5. Who vouches for Davis to get him into the meeting?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)