|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must technicians leave Terra quickly?
(a) There is a lot of violent crime on Terra.
(b) The added gravity strains the heart.
(c) They only get paid for the first day they're there; after that, they are on their own time.
(d) The government doesn't allow them to stay because they might decide to live there.
2. Who does Wyoh recruit to start a new cell using the beauty shop as a front?
3. What does Davis agree to rate for Mike?
(a) Davis' workplace.
(b) The nearby restaurants.
(c) Mike's wives.
(d) Mike's top 100 jokes.
4. The main characters' pajamas are made from what material?
5. What color is the dress Davis buys for Wyoh?
6. How does Davis feel about Terra?
(a) He misses it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He has never been there and wishes to go.
(d) He has never been there and has no desire to go.
7. How many husbands did Davis' maternal grandmother have?
8. What is the keyword for Davis' secret file on Mike's hard drive?
(a) Bastille Day.
9. What is Davis wearing that he hopes the revolutionaries won't discover?
(a) A wiretap.
(b) A hidden camera.
(c) An Authority badge.
(d) A homemade tape recorder.
10. What is the Party's membership goal?
(b) 1 million.
11. What does Davis believe would have to happen before a successful revolt was possible on Luna?
(a) A disease would need to decimate the ranks of the Authority's soldiers.
(b) There would have to be trouble on Terra.
(c) The Loonies would have to at least attempt peaceful negotiations first.
(d) The Loonies would have to arm themselves better.
12. What is the name of the file where Security Chief Alvarez stores his data?
(a) "Bastille Day."
(b) "Special File Zebra."
(d) "Fink File."
13. Of what nationality is Clayton?
14. Where is Wyoh from?
(a) Hong-Kong Luna.
(b) Taiwan Luna.
15. On what date do Wyoh, Davis and Prof leave the hotel?
(a) 14 May 2075.
(b) 4 July 2076.
(c) 6 June 2028.
(d) 4 July 3076.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mike predicts that Luna will run out of food in what year?
2. Which one of LuNoHoCo's ventures is not legitimate?
3. How many Terrans back the Authority?
4. What is the ratio of males to females on Luna?
5. What is Mike's pen name for the political doggerel he writes?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)