1. What does the author say was authentic about Charles Strickland?
2. Which queen did Sir Walter Raleigh set down his cloak for?
3. What is the painter's monument?
4. Where did the author travel to during the war?
5. What kind of poems did George Crabbe write?
6. What railway station does the author live near?
7. What word does the author use to describe Rose Waterford's intelligence?
8. In what part of London does Mrs. Strickland own a flat?
9. What room does the author describe as severe?
This section contains 3,278 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)