|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Mrs. Strickland's face in Chapter 9?
2. Why does Mrs. Strickland invite the author to the dinner party?
(a) She needs him for own sanity.
(b) She wants him to meet her husband.
(c) She needs a writer there.
(d) Another guest has failed to turn up.
3. What word does the author use to describe Rose Waterford's intelligence?
4. What does Strickland say he will do if Amy comes after him?
(a) Move country.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Change his hotel.
(d) Pretend not to know her.
5. What park does the author cut across after leaving the Colonel?
(a) Kleist Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) St. James Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say was authentic about Charles Strickland?
2. Where is Mrs. Strickland taking her family on holiday?
3. Where did the author travel to during the war?
4. What city does Crabbe travel to in Chapter 11?
5. What does K.C talk about?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)