|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the Stricklands owed?
2. What word does the author use to describe Rose Waterford's intelligence?
3. What kind of people does Strickland think are unintelligent?
(d) The middleclass.
4. What does the author call the English he corresponded with Dirk in?
5. In what part of London does Mrs. Strickland own a flat?
(a) South Kensington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say nature has made Dirk into?
2. What city does Crabbe decide to live in five years later?
3. What does the author say it seemed like Mrs. Strickland's sister carried in her pocket?
4. When does Strickland say he last came to Paris?
5. What name does the Colonel call Strickland?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)