|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe the Stricklands?
2. What does the author say Dirk has a delicate feeling for?
3. What game does Amy say Charles is great at?
4. What does Crabbe suggest Dirk do?
(a) Talk to Strickland.
(b) Go back to Holland.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Find another wife.
5. Who visits Crabb in Chapter 28?
(a) Mrs. Stroeve.
(d) Mrs. Strickland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosopher does the author mention in this section?
2. What is the name of the crime novelist Strickland enjoys reading?
3. What does Crabbe do while Stroeve lies exhausted on his sofa?
4. What city does Crabbe travel to in Chapter 11?
5. Who does Crabbe lie awake thinking about at the beginning of Chapter 30?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)