|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elvis kick the person sneaking up on him that incapacitates the person?
2. What does Elvis find in the home he breaks into?
3. What kind of road do Elvis, Ellen, and Pike park on to wait for Dom's men?
4. Who is Ellen reluctant to speak to as she prepares for the battle with Dom?
5. What is the name of Dom's second man that Elvis and Pike ambush?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Pike's tattoos represent?
2. Describe what Pike teaches Ellen how to do before the battle against Dom.
3. Where does Elvis see Perry?
4. How does Elvis make his way into Fein's apartment?
5. Where does Kimberly hide the cocaine?
6. Why do Dom's men demand Ellen be put on the phone?
7. What does Elvis find at Rice's home after he visits Fein?
8. What do Pike and Elvis do to the two men they ambush in the woods?
9. Why does Ellen tell Dom that Elvis has the drugs?
10. What is the significance that Ellen finished fixing Elvis's omelet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss how Ellen transforms and makes progress from her role as a dependent wife to her role as an independent woman.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and discuss what significance the representation that the police are ineffective has in the text of "The Monkey's Raincoat."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and explain the importance of the motif of Crais's negative connotation towards each non-white character in the book "The Monkey's Raincoat."
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)