|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elvis stop to steady himself after he escapes from the house where the Chevy Nova is registered?
2. What does Elvis fall asleep on the couch doing?
3. Where is Pike shot?
4. With what do Elvis and Pike bind the man they captured?
5. What does Pike have tattooed on his shoulders?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Elvis go after calling the DMV?
2. What does Pike tell Ellen about his past?
3. How does Pike show how much of a soldier he is?
4. What do Pike and Elvis do to the two men they ambush in the woods?
5. What happens between Elvis and Ellen personally?
6. How does Elvis make his way into Fein's apartment?
7. Describe what happens when Elvis rescues Ellen.
8. Where does Kimberly hide the cocaine?
9. Where does Elvis see Perry?
10. Why is Poitras concerned about the case?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Elvis's and Pike's progression into Dom's office was like a maze, symbolizing layers of war.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Ellen to Kimberly Marsh.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and explain how Elvis's personal vice is his drinking habit and how his disdain for drugs is a paradox to his own habit.
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)