|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Elvis's as he and Ellen finish their bottle of liquor?
2. What does Elvis begin to cook while Ellen is in the bathtub?
3. Whom does Elvis call at the end of Chapter 19 before he leaves his apartment?
4. What does Pike own in addition to part of the detective agency?
5. Whom does Elvis phone to get information on Rice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Elvis see Perry?
2. What do Pike and Elvis do to the two men they ambush in the woods?
3. What does Elvis find at Rice's home after he visits Fein?
4. Why does Ellen tell Dom that Elvis has the drugs?
5. What happens in Fein's apartment?
6. What does Pike tell Ellen about his past?
7. Who is O'Brannon?
8. What happens to Pike at Dom's estate?
9. Who is Larson Fisk?
10. Why is Poitras concerned about the case?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Elvis's and Pike's progression into Dom's office was like a maze, symbolizing layers of war.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and explain how Elvis's personal vice is his drinking habit and how his disdain for drugs is a paradox to his own habit.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and analyze how Elvis's lust towards the punk girl in the gelato shop is clean in comparison to Rice's child pornography.
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)