|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of glasses does Elvis put on at dinner to try and be funny?
(a) Groucho Marx.
(b) One eye sunglasses.
(c) Black rimmed.
(d) Old school.
2. What is the name of Dom's second man that Elvis and Pike ambush?
3. Where does Elvis kick the person sneaking up on him that incapacitates the person?
(a) The groin.
(b) The knee.
(c) The face.
(d) The shin.
4. Where are Elvis, Ellen, and Pike supposed to meet Dom's men?
(a) Griff Park.
(b) Griff's Estate.
(c) Griffin Park.
(d) Griffith Park.
5. Whose body does Elvis find outside when he returns to Rice's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the missing kilograms of cocaine hidden?
2. Who is next to Elvis when he wakes up on the couch?
3. What do the police confirm to Elvis and Poitras in Chapter 22?
4. What type of car do the cops go up and talk to as Elvis, Ellen, and Pike wait for Dom's men?
5. Who apologizes to Elvis when he wakes up on the couch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Griffith Park?
2. What does Elvis find at Rice's home after he visits Fein?
3. Discuss the importance of scotch and alcohol to Elvis.
4. Describe what happens when Elvis rescues Ellen.
5. Why do Dom's men demand Ellen be put on the phone?
6. Describe what Pike teaches Ellen how to do before the battle against Dom.
7. How does Pike show how much of a soldier he is?
8. Why is Poitras concerned about the case?
9. What do Pike's tattoos represent?
10. How does Elvis make his way into Fein's apartment?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)