|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do Elvis and Pike bind the man they captured?
(a) Duct tape.
(c) Metal chain.
2. Why do Elvis, Ellen, and Pike not trust the cops?
(a) They are incapable.
(b) They think Dom has someone working for them.
(c) They are ineffective.
(d) They are corrupt.
3. Where are Elvis, Ellen, and Pike supposed to meet Dom's men?
(a) Griff's Estate.
(b) Griffin Park.
(c) Griffith Park.
(d) Griff Park.
4. Elvis and Pike see men move Perry from Dom's guesthouse to ______________.
(a) The main house.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A car.
(d) The limo.
5. Whom does Elvis watch and lust for while he waits for the phone call at the store?
(a) The old women.
(b) The mean men.
(c) The punk guy.
(d) The punk girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when Pike goes out in the night to find the people watching Elvis's house?
2. What kind of road do Elvis, Ellen, and Pike park on to wait for Dom's men?
3. What type of glasses does Elvis put on at dinner to try and be funny?
4. Whose name is given to Elvis in association with large cocaine dealings?
5. Whom does Elvis call to inform that his house is being watched?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Kimberly hide the cocaine?
2. Describe what happens when Elvis rescues Ellen.
3. What happens at Griffith Park?
4. Describe what Pike teaches Ellen how to do before the battle against Dom.
5. Why does Ellen tell Dom that Elvis has the drugs?
6. Where does Elvis see Perry?
7. What happens to Pike at Dom's estate?
8. Who is Barry Fein?
9. What does Elvis find at Rice's home after he visits Fein?
10. What do Pike and Elvis do to the two men they ambush in the woods?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)