|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Elvis see inside the house where the Chevy Nova is registered?
2. Who is killed by being tortured and burned to death?
3. What type of glasses does Elvis put on at dinner to try and be funny?
(a) Groucho Marx.
(b) One eye sunglasses.
(c) Black rimmed.
(d) Old school.
4. What does Elvis find in the home he breaks into?
(a) A dead person.
(c) A gun.
(d) Unsavory items.
5. What does Pike own in addition to part of the detective agency?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A gun shop.
(c) A bar.
(d) A flower shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who apologizes to Elvis when he wakes up on the couch?
2. Where are the missing kilograms of cocaine hidden?
3. Where does Elvis stop to steady himself after he escapes from the house where the Chevy Nova is registered?
4. What does Elvis assume Kimberly did with the stolen drugs?
5. Who clearly dislikes Poitras?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pike tell Ellen about his past?
2. Why does Ellen tell Dom that Elvis has the drugs?
3. What is the significance that Ellen finished fixing Elvis's omelet?
4. What do Pike's tattoos represent?
5. What does Elvis find at Rice's home after he visits Fein?
6. Where does Elvis see Perry?
7. Why do Dom's men demand Ellen be put on the phone?
8. Where does Kimberly hide the cocaine?
9. How does Elvis make his way into Fein's apartment?
10. Describe what happens when Elvis rescues Ellen.
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)