|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours go by before Elvis is reprimanded for taking Ellen to his house?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) One hour.
2. Who makes dinner for the Elvis, Ellen, and Pike?
3. Whom does Elvis call to ask for information on Dom while eating his sandwich from the deli?
4. What type of car do the cops go up and talk to as Elvis, Ellen, and Pike wait for Dom's men?
(a) A VW van.
(b) A VW bug.
(c) A VW station wagon.
(d) A VW bus.
5. What happens to the weather as Elvis and Pike take Dom's man back to their car?
(a) The rain increases.
(b) It begins to hail.
(c) It begins to rain.
(d) The snow increases.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do Elvis and Pike bind the man they captured?
2. How does Elvis make his way into the secure apartment building?
3. Why does the Mafia use Dom?
4. For how long has the person whom Elvis first sees at Rice's house been dead?
5. What does Elvis eat while he watches the house at the address where the Chevy Nova is registered?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Elvis make his way into Fein's apartment?
2. Why do Dom's men demand Ellen be put on the phone?
3. Describe what happens when Elvis rescues Ellen.
4. What does Elvis find at Rice's home after he visits Fein?
5. Who is Larson Fisk?
6. What do Pike's tattoos represent?
7. Describe what Pike teaches Ellen how to do before the battle against Dom.
8. Where does Elvis see Perry?
9. Where does Kimberly hide the cocaine?
10. How does Pike show how much of a soldier he is?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)