|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Elvis call to inform that his house is being watched?
2. Where does Pike stab one of Dom's men?
(a) His chest.
(b) His neck.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
3. Where are the missing kilograms of cocaine hidden?
(a) Kimberly's closet.
(b) The algae aquarium.
(c) The sofa.
(d) Inside a teddy bear.
4. With what do Elvis and Pike bind the man they captured?
(a) Metal chain.
(d) Duct tape.
5. Whom does Elvis phone to get information on Rice?
(c) Patricia Kyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elvis make his way into the secure apartment building?
2. Where are Elvis, Ellen, and Pike supposed to meet Dom's men?
3. What is on Rice's house door?
4. O'Brannon is associated with _______________.
5. Whose name is given to Elvis in association with large cocaine dealings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Elvis see Perry?
2. Who is O'Brannon?
3. Why do Dom's men demand Ellen be put on the phone?
4. What happens between Elvis and Ellen personally?
5. Who is Barry Fein?
6. What is the significance that Ellen finished fixing Elvis's omelet?
7. How does Pike show how much of a soldier he is?
8. What do Pike's tattoos represent?
9. What happens to Pike at Dom's estate?
10. Where does Kimberly hide the cocaine?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)