|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Does Ellen say the men threatened her with if she didn't produce Dom's cocaine?
(a) To rape and kill her.
(b) To kill her daughters.
(c) To rape her daughters.
(d) To rape her.
2. O'Brannon is associated with _______________.
(a) The LAPD.
(c) The California Attorney General's office.
(d) The FBI.
3. What happens to the weather as Elvis and Pike take Dom's man back to their car?
(a) It begins to rain.
(b) The rain increases.
(c) The snow increases.
(d) It begins to hail.
4. What does Pike own in addition to part of the detective agency?
(a) A flower shop.
(b) A bar.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Who is Larson Fisk?
(a) Dom's accomplice.
(b) Larry, Kimberly's boyfriend.
(c) Pike's son.
(d) Dom's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs does Pike return with to help sedate Ellen?
2. What does Elvis find in the home he breaks into?
3. Who kidnapped Ellen?
4. With what do Elvis and Pike bind the man they captured?
5. What does Elvis eat while he watches the house at the address where the Chevy Nova is registered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pike tell Ellen about his past?
2. Discuss the importance of scotch and alcohol to Elvis.
3. Who is Barry Fein?
4. What happens between Elvis and Ellen personally?
5. How does Elvis make his way into Fein's apartment?
6. Who is O'Brannon?
7. What happens in Fein's apartment?
8. Why is Poitras concerned about the case?
9. Why does Ellen tell Dom that Elvis has the drugs?
10. What do Pike and Elvis do to the two men they ambush in the woods?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)