|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen's youngest daughter show Elvis?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A map.
(c) A locket.
(d) A picture frame.
2. Who is Elvis's friend from the newspaper?
(a) Edward Die.
(b) Ed Dyer.
(c) Ed Dikit.
(d) Eddie Dikto.
3. Why is Elvis at Ellen's home in Chapter 7?
(a) To talk to Ellen.
(b) To investigate.
(c) To comfort Ellen.
(d) To look through Mort's things.
4. Why does Elvis kick Manolo in the groin?
(a) He hit Elvis.
(b) He spit on Elvis.
(c) He wouldn't take his foot off Elvis's desk.
(d) He cursed at Elvis.
5. Whose address does Elvis arrive at in Los Felix hills?
(a) The Dom's.
(c) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Elvis call at the end of Chapter 9?
2. On what day did Mort and Perry never come home?
3. What is Garrett Rice's occupation?
4. Initially, Elvis follows the blond boy to ______________.
5. How many minutes late is Ellen to pick up her kids?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dom?
2. Describe how Elvis becomes Ellen's teacher.
3. What happens to Ellen in Chapter 12?
4. Describe the estate in Los Feliz Hills.
5. Describe Janet.
6. How does Elvis demonstrate being superior to the Hispanic watchmen?
7. Who is Rudy Gambino?
8. Who is Garrett?
9. Why is Ellen comforted by domesticity?
10. Why does Ellen feel uncomfortable going through her husband's records?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)