|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many minutes does it take Elvis to locate a gun registration, bills, receipts, and other client information?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Four minutes.
(c) Eight minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
2. What does Elvis do to Ellen's check?
(a) Cashes it.
(b) Deposits it.
(c) Holds it.
(d) Voids it.
3. What does Janet insist Ellen do in Chapter 4?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Let the police handle everything.
(c) Talk to the police.
(d) Tell the police.
4. What does Elvis assume after going to the Lang's home?
(a) Perry did not raid the house.
(b) Mort raided the house.
(c) A professional robbed the house.
(d) Mort did not raid the house.
5. What does Elvis give to his cat to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Elvis tell the policemen about the situation at the Langs' house?
2. Where are Ellen and her girls going to stay after the break-in?
3. Why is Elvis at Ellen's home in Chapter 7?
4. What does Elvis stage in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
5. What does Patricia tell Elvis on the phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ellen go to Elvis for help?
2. Why does Elvis not believe that Mort ransacked the Langs' home?
3. Why is Ellen comforted by domesticity?
4. Describe Elvis's relationship to his cat.
5. What does Poitras call and tell Elvis in Chapter 12?
6. What does Elvis do daily before he makes breakfast?
7. What is significant about Elvis's phone call from Lou Poitras?
8. Why does Elvis get a flashlight in Chapter 5?
9. Who is Dom?
10. What happens when Ellen is late in getting her daughters from school?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)