|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellen's older daughter's name?
2. What does Elvis give to his cat to drink?
3. Why does Elvis kick Manolo in the groin?
(a) He wouldn't take his foot off Elvis's desk.
(b) He spit on Elvis.
(c) He cursed at Elvis.
(d) He hit Elvis.
4. What is the blond boy's name?
5. What does Elvis assume after going to the Lang's home?
(a) A professional robbed the house.
(b) Mort did not raid the house.
(c) Mort raided the house.
(d) Perry did not raid the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen give Elvis to help him in his search?
2. What does Elvis find out about Mort's finances?
3. What is Garrett's bodyguard's name?
4. Who has left Elvis a message on his work phone?
5. What does Elvis show Ellen how to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Elvis get his name?
2. Who visits Elvis unexpectedly at his office?
3. Who is Elvis?
4. Describe how Elvis's attractiveness grows by Chapter 10.
5. What happens when Ellen is late in getting her daughters from school?
6. Who is Patricia Kyle?
7. Discuss the importance of Ellen's sandwiches.
8. Who is Garrett?
9. Describe how Elvis becomes Ellen's teacher.
10. Why does Ellen go to Elvis for help?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)