|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Elvis see in the house that Elvis follows the blond boy to?
2. What does Ellen's youngest daughter say she saw her dad did as he looked at his pictures from Kansas?
(a) He smiled.
(b) He cried.
(c) He sang.
(d) He laughed.
3. On what day did Mort and Perry never come home?
4. How many minutes late is Ellen to pick up her kids?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
5. Where does Elvis set up a stake-out?
(c) His own house.
(d) Kimberly Marsh's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Ellen and her girls going to stay after the break-in?
2. What does Ellen give Elvis to help him in his search?
3. Elvis goes to Los Feliz hills with _____________.
4. How old was Elvis when his name became Elvis?
5. With whom has Dom allegedly been seen dealing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Janet react to her and Elvis's intimacy afterward?
2. What significance does Kansas have in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
3. What does Poitras call and tell Elvis in Chapter 12?
4. Why does Elvis not believe that Mort ransacked the Langs' home?
5. Describe Janet.
6. Describe Elvis's relationship to his cat.
7. Discuss the importance of Ellen's sandwiches.
8. How is "The Monkey's Raincoat" a genre story?
9. Who is Dom?
10. Describe the break-in at Elvis's own home.
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)