|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elvis goes to __________to make and wait for a phone call.
(a) A gelato shop.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Whose body does Elvis find outside when he returns to Rice's house?
3. What drugs does Pike return with to help sedate Ellen?
(a) Xanax and valium.
(c) Valium and dalmane.
(d) Dalmane and xanax.
4. Elvis give his business card to _____________.
(a) The old women at the gelato shop.
(b) The worker at the flower shop.
(c) The punk gelato shop girl.
(d) No one.
5. What does Elvis eat while he watches the house at the address where the Chevy Nova is registered?
(a) French fries.
(b) A burger.
(c) A taco.
(d) Chicken fingers.
6. What does Elvis find in the home he breaks into?
(a) Unsavory items.
(b) A gun.
(c) A dead person.
7. What does Pike do to the people watching Elvis's house?
(a) Kills them.
(b) Ties them up.
(c) Buries them.
(d) Interrogates them.
8. For how long has the person whom Elvis first sees at Rice's house been dead?
(b) Three hours.
(c) An hour.
9. Where are the missing kilograms of cocaine hidden?
(a) Inside a teddy bear.
(b) Kimberly's closet.
(c) The algae aquarium.
(d) The sofa.
10. Why does the person who calls Elvis's home demand to speak to Ellen?
(a) They don't demand to talk to Ellen.
(b) So she can get scared.
(c) So she can hear Perry.
(d) So she can make a deal.
11. Whom does Elvis call to ask for information on Dom while eating his sandwich from the deli?
12. The worker at the store where Elvis waits for a phone call says he looks like ____________.
(a) Andy Wilson.
(b) Andy Warhol.
(c) Andy Summers.
(d) Andy Smith.
13. What does Pike have tattooed on his shoulders?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A money sign.
(c) RIP, which are his initials reversed.
(d) Arrows pointing upward.
14. Whose house does Elvis break into, and the the owners come back while he's still there?
(a) Kimberly and Larry's.
15. Whom does Elvis phone to get information on Rice?
(a) Patricia Kyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clearly dislikes Poitras?
2. Where are Elvis, Ellen, and Pike supposed to meet Dom's men?
3. What does Pike paint Ellen's face with prior to going into battle?
4. Who is not with Dom's men?
5. What does Elvis assume Kimberly did with the stolen drugs?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)