|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elvis begin to cook while Ellen is in the bathtub?
(a) A bacon and egg sandwich.
(c) An omelet.
2. What happens to the weather as Elvis and Pike take Dom's man back to their car?
(a) The rain increases.
(b) It begins to hail.
(c) The snow increases.
(d) It begins to rain.
3. What is the name of Dom's second man that Elvis and Pike ambush?
4. Who makes dinner for the Elvis, Ellen, and Pike?
5. What does Elvis fall asleep on the couch doing?
(a) Petting his dog.
(b) Watching tv.
(c) Petting his cat.
(d) Smoking a cigarette.
6. What does Pike own in addition to part of the detective agency?
(a) A gun shop.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
7. With what do Elvis and Pike bind the man they captured?
(a) Duct tape.
(c) Metal chain.
8. What does Elvis assume Kimberly did with the stolen drugs?
(a) Used them.
(b) Put them in her dress.
(c) Gave them to Larry.
(d) Threw them out the window and then picked them up.
9. Whose key card does Elvis take before leaving the secure apartment building?
10. Where are Elvis, Ellen, and Pike supposed to meet Dom's men?
(a) Griff Park.
(b) Griffith Park.
(c) Griffin Park.
(d) Griff's Estate.
11. Who is the second person Elvis makes love to in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
12. What is on Rice's house door?
(a) A note from the police.
(b) A package.
(c) A wreath.
(d) A delivery notice.
13. How many hours go by before Elvis is reprimanded for taking Ellen to his house?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Four hours.
14. Who is killed by being tortured and burned to death?
15. What liquor does Elvis give Ellen in Chapter 21 at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ellen have Janet tell her daughters she is for a few days?
2. What does Elvis tell Ellen about the case?
3. What does Elvis eat while he watches the house at the address where the Chevy Nova is registered?
4. Why are the people at the deli not pleased with Elvis?
5. Whom does Elvis call to inform that his house is being watched?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)