|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pike shot?
(a) In his thigh.
(b) In his knee.
(c) In his chest.
(d) In his arm.
2. What does Elvis tell Ellen about the case?
(a) The FBI is inovolved.
(b) They will find Perry, alive.
(c) It's being turned over to Special Operations.
(d) He will take care of everything.
3. Whose name is given to Elvis in association with large cocaine dealings?
(a) Bernie Fain.
(b) Bernie Fein.
(c) Berry Faine.
(d) Barry Fein.
4. Why are the people at the deli not pleased with Elvis?
(a) He is bloody.
(b) He doesn't have enough money.
(c) He is late getting his sandwich.
(d) He is rude.
5. Whom does Elvis call at the end of Chapter 19 before he leaves his apartment?
(a) The DMV.
(c) The police department.
(d) The hospital.
6. Who arrives at Elvis's as he and Ellen finish their bottle of liquor?
7. Where does Elvis stop to steady himself after he escapes from the house where the Chevy Nova is registered?
(a) A bar.
(b) The side of the road.
(c) His house.
(d) A gas station.
8. Whose house does Elvis break into in Chapter 25?
9. Whose house does Elvis break into, and the the owners come back while he's still there?
(b) Kimberly and Larry's.
10. Who makes dinner for the Elvis, Ellen, and Pike?
11. What does Pike own in addition to part of the detective agency?
(a) A bar.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) A restaurant.
12. Whom does Elvis rescue from the house where the Chevy Nova is registered?
13. Who is Ellen reluctant to speak to as she prepares for the battle with Dom?
(b) Her daughters.
(d) The police.
14. Whom does Elvis call to inform that his house is being watched?
15. What does Elvis fall asleep on the couch doing?
(a) Petting his cat.
(b) Petting his dog.
(c) Watching tv.
(d) Smoking a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs does Pike return with to help sedate Ellen?
2. What does Elvis begin to cook while Ellen is in the bathtub?
3. What is the name of Dom's second man that Elvis and Pike ambush?
4. Who apologizes to Elvis when he wakes up on the couch?
5. What does Elvis eat while he watches the house at the address where the Chevy Nova is registered?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)