|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elvis fall asleep on the couch doing?
(a) Petting his dog.
(b) Watching tv.
(c) Petting his cat.
(d) Smoking a cigarette.
2. What do the police confirm to Elvis and Poitras in Chapter 22?
(a) Perry has been found.
(b) Two men are dead at the house with the Chevy Nova.
(c) Perry is still missing.
(d) Janet is missing.
3. What does Pike have tattooed on his shoulders?
(a) An eagle.
(b) Arrows pointing upward.
(c) RIP, which are his initials reversed.
(d) A money sign.
4. What does Pike paint Ellen's face with prior to going into battle?
5. O'Brannon is associated with _______________.
(a) The FBI.
(c) The California Attorney General's office.
(d) The LAPD.
6. Where are Elvis, Ellen, and Pike supposed to meet Dom's men?
(a) Griffith Park.
(b) Griff Park.
(c) Griffin Park.
(d) Griff's Estate.
7. Who clearly dislikes Poitras?
8. What does Elvis type after he eats his sandwich?
(a) A report of the events that have happened.
(b) A journal entry.
(d) A ransom note.
9. What Does Ellen say the men threatened her with if she didn't produce Dom's cocaine?
(a) To rape and kill her.
(b) To rape her daughters.
(c) To kill her daughters.
(d) To rape her.
10. Whom does Elvis phone to get information on Rice?
(c) Patricia Kyle.
11. Elvis give his business card to _____________.
(a) The worker at the flower shop.
(b) No one.
(c) The old women at the gelato shop.
(d) The punk gelato shop girl.
12. Who is Ellen reluctant to speak to as she prepares for the battle with Dom?
(a) The police.
(d) Her daughters.
13. What does Elvis tell Ellen about the case?
(a) They will find Perry, alive.
(b) He will take care of everything.
(c) It's being turned over to Special Operations.
(d) The FBI is inovolved.
14. What does Elvis assume Kimberly did with the stolen drugs?
(a) Threw them out the window and then picked them up.
(b) Gave them to Larry.
(c) Put them in her dress.
(d) Used them.
15. What does Elvis drink with his sandwich?
(a) A beer.
(c) A whiskey drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Mafia use Dom?
2. What kind of road do Elvis, Ellen, and Pike park on to wait for Dom's men?
3. Whose house does Elvis break into, and the the owners come back while he's still there?
4. What is the name of Dom's second man that Elvis and Pike ambush?
5. Who apologizes to Elvis when he wakes up on the couch?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)