|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name is given to Elvis in association with large cocaine dealings?
(a) Berry Faine.
(b) Bernie Fain.
(c) Barry Fein.
(d) Bernie Fein.
2. Why do Elvis, Ellen, and Pike not trust the cops?
(a) They think Dom has someone working for them.
(b) They are incapable.
(c) They are ineffective.
(d) They are corrupt.
3. Elvis and Pike see men move Perry from Dom's guesthouse to ______________.
(a) The limo.
(b) The main house.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A car.
4. What type of glasses does Elvis put on at dinner to try and be funny?
(a) Black rimmed.
(b) One eye sunglasses.
(c) Old school.
(d) Groucho Marx.
5. What does Elvis eat while he watches the house at the address where the Chevy Nova is registered?
(a) A taco.
(b) A burger.
(c) French fries.
(d) Chicken fingers.
6. Who is next to Elvis when he wakes up on the couch?
7. Whose house does Elvis break into in Chapter 25?
8. What liquor does Elvis give Ellen in Chapter 21 at his house?
9. What happens to the weather as Elvis and Pike take Dom's man back to their car?
(a) The rain increases.
(b) It begins to rain.
(c) It begins to hail.
(d) The snow increases.
10. Whom does Elvis call to inform that his house is being watched?
11. Whom does Elvis call to ask for information on Dom while eating his sandwich from the deli?
12. Elvis goes to __________to make and wait for a phone call.
(a) A flower shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A gelato shop.
(d) A gun shop.
13. Whose house does Elvis break into, and the the owners come back while he's still there?
(b) Kimberly and Larry's.
14. What type of car do the cops go up and talk to as Elvis, Ellen, and Pike wait for Dom's men?
(a) A VW station wagon.
(b) A VW bug.
(c) A VW van.
(d) A VW bus.
15. The worker at the store where Elvis waits for a phone call says he looks like ____________.
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Andy Wilson.
(c) Andy Smith.
(d) Andy Summers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pike show Ellen how to use?
2. Where is Pike shot?
3. What does Pike paint Ellen's face with prior to going into battle?
4. What is the weather like when Pike goes out in the night to find the people watching Elvis's house?
5. What does Pike do to the people watching Elvis's house?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)