|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name is given to Elvis in association with large cocaine dealings?
(a) Barry Fein.
(b) Berry Faine.
(c) Bernie Fein.
(d) Bernie Fain.
2. Who is not with Dom's men?
3. What does Pike own in addition to part of the detective agency?
(a) A flower shop.
(b) A gun shop.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Where are Elvis, Ellen, and Pike supposed to meet Dom's men?
(a) Griffin Park.
(b) Griff's Estate.
(c) Griff Park.
(d) Griffith Park.
5. Whom does Elvis call to ask for information on Dom while eating his sandwich from the deli?
6. What does Elvis assume Kimberly did with the stolen drugs?
(a) Gave them to Larry.
(b) Threw them out the window and then picked them up.
(c) Used them.
(d) Put them in her dress.
7. Why does the person who calls Elvis's home demand to speak to Ellen?
(a) So she can hear Perry.
(b) So she can make a deal.
(c) So she can get scared.
(d) They don't demand to talk to Ellen.
8. With what do Elvis and Pike bind the man they captured?
(a) Metal chain.
(b) Duct tape.
9. Where is Pike shot?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his arm.
(c) In his thigh.
(d) In his knee.
10. How many pills does Ellen take before going to sleep?
(a) One pill.
(b) Two pills.
(c) Three pills.
11. Whom does Elvis see inside the house where the Chevy Nova is registered?
12. What does Elvis find in the home he breaks into?
(a) A gun.
(b) Unsavory items.
(c) A dead person.
13. Where does Ellen have Janet tell her daughters she is for a few days?
(a) Nappa Valley.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Las Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
14. Who is the second person Elvis makes love to in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
15. Whom does Elvis call on the phone to flirt with?
(a) Cleon's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elvis type after he eats his sandwich?
2. Why do Elvis, Ellen, and Pike not trust the cops?
3. The worker at the store where Elvis waits for a phone call says he looks like ____________.
4. Who arrives at Elvis's as he and Ellen finish their bottle of liquor?
5. Where are the missing kilograms of cocaine hidden?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)