|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ornate gate leading to the estate in Lose Feliz hills have on it?
(a) A bull's head.
(b) A lion's head.
(c) Crossed bullfighting swords.
(d) A Mexican flag.
2. How is Janet first described?
3. What does Elvis assume after going to the Lang's home?
(a) A professional robbed the house.
(b) Perry did not raid the house.
(c) Mort did not raid the house.
(d) Mort raided the house.
4. How many minutes does it take Elvis to locate a gun registration, bills, receipts, and other client information?
(a) Four minutes.
(b) Eight minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
5. What does Elvis order from the deli?
(a) A salad.
(b) A corned beef sandwish with hot mustard.
(c) A club sandwich.
(d) A ham and cheese sandwich.
6. What does the message on Elvis's work phone say?
(a) To call Ellen back.
(b) To check on the Lang's house.
(c) The Lang's home has been broken into.
(d) To call Janet.
7. Why would Ellen have to file a vandalism report?
(a) To receive insurance.
(b) She doesn't have to file one.
(c) To prove in court.
(d) For evidence.
8. Who tells Elvis that Ellen is missing?
9. Who is missing in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
(a) Ellen's son.
(b) Ellen's husband and son.
(c) Ellen's husband.
(d) Ellen's daughters.
10. Elvis will work Ellen's case for ______________.
11. What does Janet call and tell Elvis which she has been unable to tell Ellen's daughters?
(a) Information about their brother's kidnapping.
(b) Information about their father's death.
(c) Information about their father's previous life.
(d) Information about their mother's kidnapping.
12. What does Ellen's younger daughter ask Elvis about?
(a) His gun.
(b) His hometown.
(c) His job.
(d) His girlfriend.
13. Who is Patricia Kyle?
(a) Elvis's mistress.
(b) Ellen's sister.
(c) Elvis's sister.
(d) A casting director and former client of Elvis's.
14. Who begins questioning Elvis in Chapter 9, insinuating Elvis is the murderer?
(a) Officer Dombrowski.
(c) Lieutenant Baishe.
(d) Lieutenant Poitras.
15. What does Elvis tell Janet about himself in Chapter 10?
(a) How he learned to meditate.
(b) How old he was.
(c) How he got his name.
(d) Where he was from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Garrett Rice's occupation?
2. What is Kimberly Marsh's occupation?
3. In Chapter 13, Elvis tells Ellen that ______________was kidnapped.
4. Whose address does Elvis arrive at in Los Felix hills?
5. Where does Janet take Ellen's daughters?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)