|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day did Mort and Perry never come home?
2. How long do Janet and Elvis have before Ellen gets home from bringing her daughters from school?
(a) An hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What does Janet say about her and Elvis's romantic encounter?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is sorry.
(c) She wants to do it again.
(d) She is not sorry.
4. Janet says she used to be like ___________.
5. Where does Elvis set up a stake-out?
(b) Kimberly Marsh's.
(d) His own house.
6. Where did Mort and Ellen meet?
(a) In Kansas in high school.
(b) In Missouri in college.
(c) In Missouri in high school.
(d) In Kansas in college.
7. Who is missing in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
(a) Ellen's husband.
(b) Ellen's husband and son.
(c) Ellen's daughters.
(d) Ellen's son.
8. Who is Elvis's friend from the newspaper?
(a) Edward Die.
(b) Ed Dyer.
(c) Ed Dikit.
(d) Eddie Dikto.
9. What does Ellen's youngest daughter say she saw her dad did as he looked at his pictures from Kansas?
(a) He smiled.
(b) He sang.
(c) He cried.
(d) He laughed.
10. What does Elvis assume after going to the Lang's home?
(a) Perry did not raid the house.
(b) Mort did not raid the house.
(c) A professional robbed the house.
(d) Mort raided the house.
11. What does the ornate gate leading to the estate in Lose Feliz hills have on it?
(a) A bull's head.
(b) A Mexican flag.
(c) A lion's head.
(d) Crossed bullfighting swords.
12. Why is Elvis named Elvis?
(a) Elvis was his mom's maiden name.
(b) His mom love rock and roll.
(c) His dad's given name was Elvis.
(d) His mom saw Elvis Presley perform.
13. Elvis tells Janet he was shot ____________________.
(a) At work.
(b) By a burglar.
(c) In Vietnam.
(d) By a gang.
14. What does Elvis reject from the person whose office is above Elvis's?
(a) The propsed business cards.
(d) The proposed business plan.
15. What does Patricia tell Elvis on the phone?
(a) She heard Mort is into cocaine.
(b) To come over.
(c) She heard Garrett is into cocaine.
(d) She'll come to his place if he needs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Elvis call when he goes home in Chapter 4?
2. Elvis tells Ellen he practices _______________.
3. Whom does Elvis see in the house that Elvis follows the blond boy to?
4. What does the message on Elvis's work phone say?
5. What does Ellen know nothing about when Elvis asks her about it?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)