|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elvis get to use as an aid in Chapter 5?
(a) A gun.
(b) Night vision goggles.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A flashlight,
2. What is Kimberly Marsh's occupation?
(a) She's a dancer.
(b) She's a teacher.
(c) She's a nurse.
(d) She's an actress.
3. What is the blond boy's name?
4. What happens while Elvis and Janet wait on Ellen?
(a) Janet and Elvis kiss.
(b) Janet and Elvis drink bourbon.
(c) Janet kisses Elvis, and they make love.
(d) Janet and Elvis talk.
5. Who killed Mort?
(a) Mort killed himself.
(b) Dom Duran.
(c) No one knows.
6. How is Janet first described?
7. In Chapter 6, what does Elvis do before he makes breakfast?
(b) His daily yoga and martial arts.
8. What is Ellen's older daughter's name?
9. Why does Elvis kick Manolo in the groin?
(a) He spit on Elvis.
(b) He hit Elvis.
(c) He wouldn't take his foot off Elvis's desk.
(d) He cursed at Elvis.
10. Who is Lou Poitras?
(a) Elvis's neighbor.
(b) Elvis's partner.
(c) Elvis's lady friend.
(d) Elvis's cop friend.
11. How many months of bills has Ellen located at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Three months.
12. What does Elvis assume after going to the Lang's home?
(a) Mort raided the house.
(b) Perry did not raid the house.
(c) Mort did not raid the house.
(d) A professional robbed the house.
13. What was left in Ellen's car?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) The keys to her purse.
(c) Four bags of groceries and her broken glasses.
(d) Her checkbook.
14. Whom does Elvis call when he goes home in Chapter 4?
(c) His office.
15. What is Ellen's younger daughter's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Elvis see in the house that Elvis follows the blond boy to?
2. What does Ellen's youngest daughter say she saw her dad did as he looked at his pictures from Kansas?
3. What does Janet insist Ellen do in Chapter 4?
4. What does Elvis stage in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
5. What does Elvis reject from the person whose office is above Elvis's?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)