|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elvis will work Ellen's case for ______________.
2. Where does Janet take Ellen's daughters?
(a) To their grandfather's.
(b) To her own house.
(c) To their house.
(d) To their grandmother's.
3. Why would Ellen have to file a vandalism report?
(a) To prove in court.
(b) She doesn't have to file one.
(c) To receive insurance.
(d) For evidence.
4. What does Ellen know nothing about when Elvis asks her about it?
(a) Mort's affair.
(b) Mort's gun.
(c) Mort's receipts.
(d) Mort's credit cards.
5. Why is Elvis named Elvis?
(a) His mom saw Elvis Presley perform.
(b) Elvis was his mom's maiden name.
(c) His dad's given name was Elvis.
(d) His mom love rock and roll.
6. What happens while Elvis and Janet wait on Ellen?
(a) Janet and Elvis kiss.
(b) Janet and Elvis talk.
(c) Janet and Elvis drink bourbon.
(d) Janet kisses Elvis, and they make love.
7. What does Elvis show Ellen how to do?
(a) Balance her checkbook.
(b) Use the telephone.
(c) Write a check.
(d) Use the stove.
8. What does Elvis find out about Mort's finances?
(a) He's teetering on bankruptcy.
(b) He is broke.
(c) He's really rich.
(d) He lives extravagantly.
9. Who arrives at the Lang's house in Chapter 5?
(a) The police.
10. Elvis goes to Los Feliz hills with _____________.
(a) No one.
11. Who is Patricia Kyle?
(a) Elvis's sister.
(b) A casting director and former client of Elvis's.
(c) Elvis's mistress.
(d) Ellen's sister.
12. How is Janet first described?
13. What does Elvis reject from the person whose office is above Elvis's?
(a) The propsed business cards.
(d) The proposed business plan.
14. What does Ellen's younger daughter ask Elvis about?
(a) His hometown.
(b) His gun.
(c) His job.
(d) His girlfriend.
15. Who tells Elvis that Ellen is missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Elvis call at the end of Chapter 9?
2. Who is Elvis's friend from the newspaper?
3. Where does Elvis ask the person on the phone at the end of Chapter 9 to meet him?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Elvis tell the policemen about the situation at the Langs' house?
5. What does Elvis stage in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)