|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elvis kick the person sneaking up on him that incapacitates the person?
(a) The knee.
(b) The groin.
(c) The face.
(d) The shin.
2. What does Elvis assume Kimberly did with the stolen drugs?
(a) Used them.
(b) Gave them to Larry.
(c) Threw them out the window and then picked them up.
(d) Put them in her dress.
3. What liquor does Elvis give Ellen in Chapter 21 at his house?
4. How is Janet first described?
5. O'Brannon is associated with _______________.
(a) The FBI.
(c) The LAPD.
(d) The California Attorney General's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the police team in after the shooting in Dom's office?
2. For how long has the person whom Elvis first sees at Rice's house been dead?
3. Whose address does Elvis arrive at in Los Felix hills?
4. What is Garrett Rice's occupation?
5. What is Kimberly Marsh's occupation?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)