|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the missing kilograms of cocaine hidden?
(a) Kimberly's closet.
(b) The algae aquarium.
(c) Inside a teddy bear.
(d) The sofa.
2. What does Patricia tell Elvis on the phone?
(a) To come over.
(b) She heard Garrett is into cocaine.
(c) She'll come to his place if he needs her.
(d) She heard Mort is into cocaine.
3. Why do Elvis, Ellen, and Pike not trust the cops?
(a) They are ineffective.
(b) They are incapable.
(c) They think Dom has someone working for them.
(d) They are corrupt.
4. What does Elvis ask Ellen for when he goes to her home after the break-in?
(a) A beer.
(b) A coke.
(c) A piece of candy.
(d) A sandwich.
5. What does Janet call and tell Elvis which she has been unable to tell Ellen's daughters?
(a) Information about their father's previous life.
(b) Information about their father's death.
(c) Information about their mother's kidnapping.
(d) Information about their brother's kidnapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pike paint Ellen's face with prior to going into battle?
2. Why does Elvis kick Manolo in the groin?
3. What liquor does Elvis give Ellen in Chapter 21 at his house?
4. Why does the person who calls Elvis's home demand to speak to Ellen?
5. Whom does Elvis call on the phone to flirt with?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)