|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Janet and Elvis have before Ellen gets home from bringing her daughters from school?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) An hour.
2. How many kilograms of cocaine does Dom accuse Elvis of stealing when he is taken to his estate?
(a) One kilograms.
(b) Three kilograms.
(c) Four kilograms.
(d) Two kilograms.
3. What does Elvis stage in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
(a) A raid.
(b) A scene.
(c) A crime scene.
(d) A theatre set.
4. Where does Elvis set up a stake-out?
(b) Kimberly Marsh's.
(c) His own house.
5. What does Elvis begin to cook while Ellen is in the bathtub?
(b) An omelet.
(c) A bacon and egg sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did Mort and Perry never come home?
2. Whose office is above Elvis's?
3. What does Janet insist Ellen do in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Janet take Ellen's daughters?
5. Who clearly dislikes Poitras?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)