|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elvis give to his cat to drink?
2. What information does Elvis get from Pike about the Chevy Nova?
(a) The registration information.
(b) The location of the car.
(c) Ellen was found in the car.
(d) The license plate number.
3. Who killed Mort?
(a) Dom Duran.
(b) Mort killed himself.
(d) No one knows.
4. Why is Elvis named Elvis?
(a) His mom love rock and roll.
(b) Elvis was his mom's maiden name.
(c) His mom saw Elvis Presley perform.
(d) His dad's given name was Elvis.
5. What does the message on Elvis's work phone say?
(a) To call Janet.
(b) To call Ellen back.
(c) To check on the Lang's house.
(d) The Lang's home has been broken into.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ellen Lang?
2. What does Elvis find out about Mort's finances?
3. How many minutes late is Ellen to pick up her kids?
4. Who interviews Janet after Ellen goes missing?
5. Who are Mort and Perry?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)