|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elvis show Ellen how to do?
(a) Write a check.
(b) Balance her checkbook.
(c) Use the telephone.
(d) Use the stove.
2. What does Patricia tell Elvis on the phone?
(a) She heard Garrett is into cocaine.
(b) She heard Mort is into cocaine.
(c) To come over.
(d) She'll come to his place if he needs her.
3. What does Elvis ask Ellen for when he goes to her home after the break-in?
(a) A piece of candy.
(b) A beer.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A coke.
4. How many men watch Kimberly Marsh's apartment?
5. What is Ellen afraid of in Chapter 5?
(a) Getting herself into trouble.
(b) Getting herself killed.
(c) Getting Mort into trouble.
(d) Getting Mort killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the police find Ellen's car abandoned?
2. What is Kimberly Marsh's occupation?
3. What does the message on Elvis's work phone say?
4. In what city is Elvis a detective?
5. What does Elvis do when he goes home in Chapter 4?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)