|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elvis find out about Mort's finances?
(a) He is broke.
(b) He lives extravagantly.
(c) He's really rich.
(d) He's teetering on bankruptcy.
2. What does Ellen know nothing about when Elvis asks her about it?
(a) Mort's gun.
(b) Mort's affair.
(c) Mort's credit cards.
(d) Mort's receipts.
3. Who tells Elvis that Ellen is missing?
4. Initially, Elvis follows the blond boy to ______________.
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A gas station.
(d) An auto parts store.
5. Who are Carrie and Cindy?
(a) Ellen's neighbors.
(b) Ellen's daughters.
(c) Ellen's sisters.
(d) Ellen's coworkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Ellen have to file a vandalism report?
2. What is Garrett's bodyguard's name?
3. Where does Elvis set up a stake-out?
4. Who has left Elvis a message on his work phone?
5. What is Ellen's older daughter's name?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)